IGNORED

Champagne Moment

Aizoon

Haven't managed to get to anywhere near enough games this season, so for me, apart from seeing my team lift a trophy at Wembley, it could well be Ayling's 87th minute winner against Crawley. Absolute better of a volley from a tight angle to win it 1-0. Things could have been very, very different if that hadn't gone in.

one of my best moments was the dignity our players showed after beating Swindon,none of the taunts from the players in the faces of the Swindon fans no running around celebrating and kissing the badge................................AND THEN THERE WAS FLINTS INTERVIEW priceless!

The season opener at Bramall Lane.. getting up at 3am to watch a footy game on the TV/internet. Purple and green. Pure joy and elation at winning, and somehow knowing it was the start of something special and incredible. 

Followed closely by my first trip to AG, getting to see 3 games live, instead of just listening to the commentary and trying to picture it all in my head. 

Bradford away edges it over Swindon at home for me.Next seasons champagne moment already decided if Oskar gets well quick enough to lead the boys out without his chair.

That would be perfect - fingers crossed.

Champagne moment for me was every time you saw the fixtures ech week you really honestly felt we would win. Game after game after game. I am 45 and in the 38 years I have been watching us I have never felt so optimistic and so confident over such an extended period. That for me has been the best bit oh and the 3 nil swindon, oh or the 6 nil Bradford or the 8-2. Take your pick

When Bryan scored our second goal against Swindon I knew that we were going up. That was a great moment, and not least because it made me realise that I'm no longer scared of bollixing it up when we're a couple of goals to the good. A wonderful feeling.

As a single moment, this for me to. Seemed we were hanging on in a game we really wanted to win, then boom, and I knew in a flash we really were going up.

Well for me Saturday was special, but Bradford was the dog's, and the cherry on top was radio Bris playing one for the Bristol City at full time. That brought a tear...

But loads of special moments Shef U Swindon, Gills, a heady fantastic season with a great bunch of players and a brilliant manager.

It's been a party.

sunday was better

I have to agree with Calculus, has to be the moment Flinty connected with the ball for his 3rd... I didn't think that night in Bradford could be beaten but Sunday was a day of pure joy & Monday was just a continuation.

I think one lasting memory of this season will be one of Mr Flint, his celebrations, interviews, goals, to be fair, he's acted like we would!!! I hope he's with us until he's at least Wades age!!!

Hi Strawberry,

Look. We know you are infatuated with 'Flinty  :violin:  :me?:  as you call him, but try to calm it just a little bit.

Archived