IGNORED

Championship Players Out Of Contract 2015

spudski

Jack Collison might be a decent addition. Only 26 but didn't play for Ipswich this season due to injury... Not sure what it was but if it isn't anything to serious a midfield 3 of him, Smith and Freeman would be decent!

Couple of names on there, Dan Burn from Fulham (had a good loan spell at Yeovil couple of seasons ago)  as we have nobody similar to Flinty if he was missing for any reason and the young Wigan keeper Lee Nicholls who I remember from his really good loan spell at Northampton. There is a lot of dross on that list mind!! 

Jack Collison might be a decent addition. Only 26 but didn't play for Ipswich this season due to injury... Not sure what it was but if it isn't anything to serious a midfield 3 of him, Smith and Freeman would be decent!

I remember him being really injury prone for WHU

GK

Joe Lewis

Dean Gerken

Defenders

Matt Connolly (would obviously depend on finances as his loan from Cardiff was a 'financial move' on Cardiff's part)

Shaun Cummings (if we didn't want to pay a fee for a back up to Little)

Midfielders
Joe Ralls (decent youngster at 21, when loaned out last season was to Yeovil in the championship)

Grant Leadbitter

Jem Karacan

Ben Pringle

GK

Joe Lewis

Dean Gerken

Defenders

Matt Connolly (would obviously depend on finances as his loan from Cardiff was a 'financial move' on Cardiff's part)

Shaun Cummings (if we didn't want to pay a fee for a back up to Little)

Midfielders

Joe Ralls (decent youngster at 21, when loaned out last season was to Yeovil in the championship)

Grant Leadbitter

Jem Karacan

Ben Pringle

Isn't Matt Connolly the one that has been promoted to the Premier league 3 times with 3 different teams? Sounds like a 'winner' to me.

Isn't Matt Connolly the one that has been promoted to the Premier league 3 times with 3 different teams? Sounds like a 'winner' to me.

QPR, Cardiff, Watford. Thing is he would be a starting player for many teams, who would he replace in our starting XI? Only way I'd see it would be Little out and Ayling RWB.

It has actually been 4 times at QPR, Cardiff and Reading and Watford (last two on loan)

Archived