IGNORED

Championship Players Out Of Contract 2015

spudski

QPR, Cardiff, Watford. Thing is he would be a starting player for many teams, who would he replace in our starting XI? Only way I'd see it would be Little out and Ayling RWB.

Agreed. I like Connolly a lot but no need to sign someone on inflated wages where we've already got a class young player well settled (Ayling).

I like the OOC principle but there's a reason a lot of these aging players will be OOC. The top ones will either re-sign for current club or want a lot of money

Not sure how accurate the list is as Lee Evans at Wolves is under contract until 2017. Where is the list from?

And Bajner at Ipswich signed for Notts County a couple of months ago.  And that Veseli fellow has been at Port Vale for a while now.  It's fair to say it's not up-to-date,  

Nyron Nosworthy, Lewis Dunk, Joe Lewis, Elliott Hewitt, Jem Karacan, Ben Watson. All names that stand out for me.

If SC didn't think Nosworthy was for us in league 1 don't think we will be in for him in Championship imo. If i remember correctly he never got a contract anywhere until Blackpool took him on in January.

I fully expect us to cream off the best of league one again. If the Swindon RB is OOC then I'll be surprised if he isn't ours already.

Yes Fordy, Byrne is out of contract at Swindon.  If they don't go up, I'd be expecting us to be sniffing all over this one.

Archived