IGNORED

Bristol Sport Mulling Over High Profile Pre Season Friendly At Ag

CyderInACan

Considering the efforts being put in from fans on both sides, then Willem II would seem an obvious choice.

I know it's not particularly high profile for anyone unaware of what has been going on, but it's a match that has to happen sooner or later.

I have absolutely no connection with anyone involved btw, apart from reading about it on here.

Considering the efforts being put in from fans on both sides, then Willem II would seem an obvious choice.

I know it's not particularly high profile for anyone unaware of what has been going on, but it's a match that has to happen sooner or later.

I have absolutely no connection with anyone involved btw, apart from reading about it on here.

What efforts have "the fans" put in to arranging a friendly? 

• Admin

Real Madrid. 

Good thinking, Bournemouth played them in pre-season, perhaps the good fortune could rub off on us in the same way next season?

Would assume it would also mean a high profile match a year on with the completion of the new Williams stand

What efforts have "the fans" put in to arranging a friendly? 

Nothing apart from campaigning for it, which is about the only option they have.

The fact that the numbers of fans travelling to each others games is growing, and over 100 Dutch fans were at Wembley for the JPT would suggest that it's a link worth encouraging.

Nothing apart from campaigning for it, which is about the only option they have.

The fact that the numbers of fans travelling to each others games is growing, and over 100 Dutch fans were at Wembley for the JPT would suggest that it's a link worth encouraging.

Hardly a draw for the vast majority of City fans who have never heard of them mind 

Hardly a draw for the vast majority of City fans who have never heard of them mind 

I admitted it wouldn't be high profile for most in my original suggestion.

Even if it's not played as the stand opener, then it should definitely be included in the pre-season fixtures somewhere.

People should be coming to watch City anyway, not the opposition.

Archived