IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Another desired target being linked elsewhere.

Jordy Hiwula linked with Huddersfield.

Also, Will Grigg now wanted by Wigan!

If we want strikers, these 2 would be very good additions.

Mentioned that in the transfer ticker thread Harry. Would love Grigg here.

It is sound advice but frankly the Greeks are the most generous nation i've ever known. You can't give a Greek more than he gives you.

Those poor bastards have been stitched up and should never have been allowed into or agreed to enter the Euro at all . Why were they ? that is the big question . Any one with half a brain would have anticipated that it would end in tears .

So who had what to gain at the time ?

:mafia:

As an English Greek Cypriot the Greeks have to look at there own tax returns and laws before placing blame elsewhere.

Not that they have been treated lawfully either.

Anyway back to the non-existent transfer excitement!

Reuben Reid of Plymouth ??

Mentioned that in the transfer ticker thread Harry. Would love Grigg here.

Now now spud. The other thread is for finalised moves, this thread is for linked/speculation/rumours. You know the rules, ha ha!

Plenty of prem loans should we not be able to buy anyone...

Andre wisdom from Liverpool for rwb.

Liam Moore from Leicester for cb.

Harrison reed from Southampton for cm.

Adam Armstrong from Newcastle for cf.

Gary hooper from Norwich for cf.

Nathan are from Chelsea for cm.

Ryan Bennett from Norwich for cb.

None will get first team run outs this season so loans would be well on the cards. Most have spent time on loan in the championship or have played. For their club in the championship so experience isn't an issue and I'm sure most could fit straight in

Another desired target being linked elsewhere.

Jordy Hiwula linked with Huddersfield.

Also, Will Grigg now wanted by Wigan!

If we want strikers, these 2 would be very good additions.

Yes, just spotted the Huddersfield Examiner article while trying to track Hiwula's availability.

Let's hope it's not a done deal, but I expect he'd prefer it for reasons of geography if nothing else.

None will get first team run outs this season so loans would be well on the cards. Most have spent time on loan in the championship or have played. For their club in the championship so experience isn't an issue and I'm sure most could fit straight in

Reed, hooper and Bennett would be my preferences out of that lot, quality at this level....

Is Sam Gallagher at the saints available for loan?

Wisdom will get a prem loan or even first team action this season I think. Most of them are fairly unrealistic but Reed from Southampton isn't a bad idea, neither is Armstrong.

Harrison Reed and Sam Gallagher would be great finds for us. When you get to the loan market there are plenty of option still available. I'm not worried about loans. It's the few permanent deals I'm waiting for. Just anxious to see who we can get!

Nathan has gone on loan already I think to a team in Holland, Wisdom was at WBA last season and did well so doubt he'd be dropping to the Championship and Hooper was in the papers as 5-6m being the rumoured fee so think all 3 of those would be ruled out. Some other promising names there tho. I suspect Cotts already knows who he wants even if he has already missed out on some.

I know it was so a couple of seasons back, but is it still the case that PL teams can only have a 25/26 man squad named by the start of the season, thus being lumbered with another maybe 15-20 blokes who will either rot in the reserves with no chance of PL action, or go out on loan?  Could this be Plan C?

adam armstrong  looks a real talent - very good chance getting a loan for him to as they have few players ahead of him at the moment

I think Adam Armstrong would be a similar situation to Fraizer Campbell where as soon as it becomes apparent that a loan bid has been made, a club from up north would then also come in for him.

Speaking of Fraizer Campbell, would he be an option? Don't think he gets much of a look in at Palace nowadays, 27 years old so a good few years ahead of him.

I think Adam Armstrong would be a similar situation to Fraizer Campbell where as soon as it becomes apparent that a loan bid has been made, a club from up north would then also come in for him.

Speaking of Fraizer Campbell, would he be an option? Don't think he gets much of a look in at Palace nowadays, 27 years old so a good few years ahead of him.

I'd be happy with that.

I know it was so a couple of seasons back, but is it still the case that PL teams can only have a 25/26 man squad named by the start of the season, thus being lumbered with another maybe 15-20 blokes who will either rot in the reserves with no chance of PL action, or go out on loan?  Could this be Plan C?

25 man squad, but players under a certain age, maybe 21, can be added at will......I believe

I wonder if the club are holding off announcing any signings until the outcome of Rovers v Sainsburys? To either steal their thunder or rub salt in the wounds.

I'm sure we announced something a day after they announced plans to go to UWE to steal their limelight.  

I wonder if the club are holding off announcing any signings until the outcome of Rovers v Sainsburys? To either steal their thunder or rub salt in the wounds.

I'm sure we announced something a day after they announced plans to go to UWE to steal their limelight.

That would be awesome! "Bristol City today signed Gary Hooper to lead their attack on the Sky Bet Championship...oh and Bristol Rovers went out of business."

Archived