IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I read earlier they were trying to get Bamford from Chelsea...

Just been talking to a Wednesday supporting mate who said the same, along with Rhodes, Hooper and apparently after an unnamed premiership striker. I asked about Lees and he said unless we've got about 8million we have no chance

Just been talking to a Wednesday supporting mate who said the same, along with Rhodes, Hooper and apparently after an unnamed premiership striker. I asked about Lees and he said unless we've got about 8million we have no chance

Wednesday are going to be a force with their John West owner.

So have the players flown out today? Surely theres the usual rumours from an ITK at the airport whos seen the boarding list with players names on to give us all an insight into what new players we've taken but not announced yet........?!?!

They're definitely going tonight, and apparently Frankie is the only keeper we're taking, leaving us with no (known) back up keeper. So that could be a sign of a new keeper, but that's pure speculation. Other than that, i know nothing   

Need to go all out for this kid. Will be quality and we need to take advantage of it. Not going to be on huge wages at this point in time. He would be a perfect fit for the championship and U.S. Given we need a striker of his type

That is true in theory but in reality he'd never come here !!

He was at Wigan last season who were relegation threatened all season until actually being relegated. Why would he not come here on that basis? Is he bigger than our club?..... No. What has he achieved..... Nothing. What does he need to prove..... Everything.

He has undoubted potential and ability, but a club like ours on the up should be a good proposition to a player like him, especially with guaranteed first team football

He was at Wigan last season who were relegation threatened all season until actually being relegated. Why would he not come here on that basis? Is he bigger than our club?..... No. What has he achieved..... Nothing. What does he need to prove..... Everything.

He has undoubted potential and ability, but a club like ours on the up should be a good proposition to a player like him, especially with guaranteed first team football

Wigan is much closer to Liverpool geographically and it was only a loan move so that doesn't really mean much. If he's turned down a deal his heads been turned and if championship clubs were in for him we'd be near the back of the list of likely destinations.

Archived