IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

We can't sign anyone permanently tomorrow and then play them on Saturday, though they could join on loan and we can make the deal permanent next week (what a stupid rule that is)..

I agree. This time every year I wonder why on earth the transfer window and start of the season can't be tied up to the same date...

I would be very happy with that!

I think Reeves is a very good player.....bit like Korey....tenacious, moves the ball quickly, good engine etc. he would be a very good addition, but would imagine MKD would hold us to ransom.

Wonder if the likes of Southsmptons Lloyd Isgrove or Harry (Harrison) Reed are on our radar? Two more that fit the profile, although both might be loans rather than permie.

I think Reeves is a very good player.....bit like Korey....tenacious, moves the ball quickly, good engine etc. he would be a very good addition, but would imagine MKD would hold us to ransom.

Wonder if the likes of Southsmptons Lloyd Isgrove or Harry (Harrison) Reed are on our radar? Two more that fit the profile, although both might be loans rather than permie.

Isn't Reeve a number 10/attacking mid? Left footed? We already have one of those who's rather good

• Admin

Not ITK but I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's Ben Reeves

Whilst I like Reeves, he was linked with us weeks ago which experience tells us means he can't be a Burt/Cotts signing. We literally only find out within 24 hours of signing a player these days.

Archived