IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

This might have changed over this weekend's round of matches, but here's a list of PL players who haven't yet made a matchday squad this season:

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/9956788/PL-Players-Not-Even-On-The-Bench...

Whilst there'll be some there that are totally unrealistic, there must be a few that we'd be looking at.

This might have changed over this weekend's round of matches, but here's a list of PL players who haven't yet made a matchday squad this season:

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/9956788/PL-Players-Not-Even-On-The-Bench...

Whilst there'll be some there that are totally unrealistic, there must be a few that we'd be looking at.

Good read that.

The wastage at Liverpool is extraordinary.

Liam Moore has to be one we are looking at

An interesting list. Apart from one or two youngsters you can guarantee the majority are on wages much bigger than we pay and some foreign team from a poor league will be happy to pay them

Lascelles, Liam Moore, teixiera from Liverpool and Pritchard from Spurs, all would be great signing and not beyond the realms of realism. Still hope lingard is a possibility

Spurs haven't yet declared Pritchard for loan and if they did then I think there'd be a ton of clubs coming in including some low prem clubs

I hope not. His goalscoring record is hardly prolific

David Ball

Yes you are right, but he's looked good when I've seen him play. Quite a clever mover and decent touch. A lot of those Fleetwod games were off the bench, he's a 1:3 from starts. Had a bad leg break last season, but just signed a new 2 year deal.

For info Wilbs is a 1:4 from all appearances, but 1:3 from starts, and he ain't done too bad!

David Ball

Yes you are right, but he's looked good when I've seen him play. Quite a clever mover and decent touch. A lot of those Fleetwod games were off the bench, he's a 1:3 from starts. Had a bad leg break last season, but just signed a new 2 year deal.

For info Wilbs is a 1:4 from all appearances, but 1:3 from starts, and he ain't done too bad!

All fair points, although I do think we should be aiming higher.

David Ball

Ball is more of an attacking midfielder than an out and out striker, isn't he? Looks good At L1 level, might be a bit off stretch in Championship?

David Ball

rather have zoe ball

35 now.

Only scored about 28 goals in his entire career if i read that transfermarkt stat sheet right.

And at a value of 88k and that might be euros i think he is grossly over-valued.

Did we really pay 735k for the flop? Unbelievable.

When you have a taxi-driver in charge of the scouting that is the type of thing that happens!!

Going in for Maguire is a tricky one. Hull are also looking for a striker but would not match our offer for Gray. If we lump them money for Maguire it could impede our chances of getting a striker if they are looking at similar strikers.

Hull have release clauses in each of there players contracts following relegation. I'm sure we could trigger this offer (can't be much more than the 2.5m they paid). Then it's just a case of agreeing personal terms, I'm sure first team football at the expense of moving south should be enough persuasion.

35 now.

Only scored about 28 goals in his entire career if i read that transfermarkt stat sheet right.

And at a value of 88k and that might be euros i think he is grossly over-valued.

Did we really pay 735k for the flop? Unbelievable.

According to wiki he scored 30 in 57 before we signed him

Reply when asking bout Tom Bradshaw @reluctantnicko: Bristol City have the money to go for someone more ready made.

Who that more ready made person is I don't know but can't see Vydra coming here.

My question is the same as yesterday, with strikers being the most coveted signings especially for championship teams, why has nobody taken a punt on a player valued at least a quarter of the price of Gayle or Gray, surely there must be a reason? and to be honest apart from Swinedons derisory offer I don't even see a lot paper speculation about him.

When you have a taxi-driver in charge of the scouting that is the type of thing that happens!!

Yet it was an Ice Cream van man that spotted Ryan Giggs!

You'd be surprised how many football Scouts have normal jobs as well as covering games on evenings and weekends...in fact, the majority do.

Most do it for expenses and mileage....and the love of the game and their Club.

Archived