IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

How many more times must someone ask this question?

He is yesterdays player, by some three years, and NO, I do not want him back. But more importantly, I would bet my house that Steve Cotterill would not want him.

Fair point I hadn't considered. Don't see Cotts being interested in bringing his attitude to the club in the slightest. I agree - put this in the no chance box.

Still annoyed how so many hypocrites emerged last summer when he was linked. Don't want him anywhere near City, firstly due to his rotten attitude, but, most importantly, he's been all but retired for five years.

Can't imagine a more depressing thought than replacing JET with Nicky Maynard.

Still annoyed how so many hypocrites emerged last summer when he was linked. Don't want him anywhere near City, firstly due to his rotten attitude, but, most importantly, he's been all but retired for five years.

Can't imagine a more depressing thought than replacing JET with Nicky Maynard.

that would be like swapping a eurofighter for a wanked out fokker

No. He's neither young with potential nor old with experience of success. He's of an age that would be described as "in his prime" but because of his poor injury record he's been spending his best years moving around Championship clubs and not playing many games at any of them.

Archived