IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Erhem!!!...

....is it not the case that we have a squad with the best team spirit we have ever had?...

...even the talismanic player that has just been effectively bombed out still has nothing but praise for the manager...

...so why on earth would anybody in their right mind at the club even entertain the idea of a complete selfish c*** like Maynard?...

....answers on a postcard...

not with the way he left,  he took the piste  :no:

... and is still slip sliding away on a slippery slope.

i'd rather have greengrass

..I'd rather have desso!

Id rather have beadle back !

...sorry he's no longer 'about'.

And of course there's no way the Bristol accent hating sick-note would ever pass our unique Bristolian 'what is a Cod Lot?' fitness test.

• Admin

Cotts was warning against expecting too many early signings this year as the targets we're looking at this year will cost sizeable fees and that requires longer negotiations to ensure both sides get value for money.

Hope he means we're getting a couple of top class strikers. I'm pretty happy with how the rest of the side will cope at Championship level & if we can ensure the main front two replicate the 35 goals Wilbs & Agard got at this season's level we should trouble the top 6.

How about Isla or Vargas. Their loans at QPR are up and I think they're fantastic players!! I guess it depends on financial issues? Don't know how much they'll be on

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but they'll be on 10 times the salary our highest paid players are.

How about Isla or Vargas. Their loans at QPR are up and I think they're fantastic players!! I guess it depends on financial issues? Don't know how much they'll be on

Qpr pay TOP end prem wages! I read somewhere they should be 6th if the table was done on that, crazy considering they've only ever relegation fodder. No way we could afford those players, there both full internationals and will go to much bigger sides.

How much would Jed Wallace cost?

I'd really like us to go for him, Burns or Reid as part of the deal? Unsure of his contract situation but I would have thought it would be a 7 figure fee.

Now that Paul Cook is going there, a friend of SC, I would imagine a deal is more likely but there will no doubt be lots of competition.

I'd really like us to go for him, Burns or Reid as part of the deal? Unsure of his contract situation but I would have thought it would be a 7 figure fee.

Now that Paul Cook is going there, a friend of SC, I would imagine a deal is more likely but there will no doubt be lots of competition.

His contract is until 2017....if I googled correctly.

A fee would indeed be needed, but include a player as well! Why not? I think he's a decent player too who would improve and fit at our club...just my opinion.

His contract is until 2017....if I googled correctly.

A fee would indeed be needed, but include a player as well! Why not? I think he's a decent player too who would improve and fit at our club...just my opinion.

I think it could be a good sweetener, both Burns/Reid can probably play L2 level and haven't shown they could manage championship.

Wallace is a real talent and it would be quite a coup.

Archived