IGNORED

Fifa Ultimate Team

grifty

Got IF tavernier, looking to add flint... we should get a couple of TOTY's as well, so my city squad should look pretty tasty soon.

Flint and Freeman were meant to be getting into the most consistent TOTY, however got an IF this week, therefore only Freeman will get in the mist consistent. However we may get some in the Football League TOTY, maybe Bryan and Fielding

Flint and Freeman were meant to be getting into the most consistent TOTY, however got an IF this week, therefore only Freeman will get in the mist consistent. However we may get some in the Football League TOTY, maybe Bryan and Fielding

Freeman is still is most consistent so thats one, Flint is apparentley being moved into the FL Toty according to one of the devs on twitter so thats 2 100% blues. hopefully we get a couple more sneak into the FL Toty, would be so much fun to play with a stacked city squad! might even sway me away from my legends squad for a while. :P

Freeman is still is most consistent so thats one, Flint is apparentley being moved into the FL Toty according to one of the devs on twitter so thats 2 100% blues. hopefully we get a couple more sneak into the FL Toty, would be so much fun to play with a stacked city squad! might even sway me away from my legends squad for a while. :P

I'm on Playstation 4, so don't have the privilege of playing with legends. Hopefully Freemans card is CAM, not LM. I've heard that there's a chance that Bryan may be getting a blue card as well.

I'm on Playstation 4, so don't have the privilege of playing with legends. Hopefully Freemans card is CAM, not LM. I've heard that there's a chance that Bryan may be getting a blue card as well.

Freeman is 100% a CAM, there's a draft up on the forum and he's listed as a CAM, would be fun to use him behind JET and Agard up top! Oh thats unfortunate, the market is effed on PS4, everything is super expensive can't imagine its much fun right now! Legends are so much fun to use, very overpowered makes the game a little too easy!

Freeman is 100% a CAM, there's a draft up on the forum and he's listed as a CAM, would be fun to use him behind JET and Agard up top! Oh thats unfortunate, the market is effed on PS4, everything is super expensive can't imagine its much fun right now! Legends are so much fun to use, very overpowered makes the game a little too easy!

EA really have effed up the market on PS4. The price ranges just don't help it at all.

Archived