IGNORED

C Or C++ Programming Help

RedM

After the Excel thread can I throw my request in for C or C++ programming help please. I'm not sure what's needed, daughter come in last night from a 10 plus hour college day absolutely boggled. Something about programming a vending machine, code. She is pretty stressed at the moment, I'd like to help her but am clueless

Any of you know anything? Can we pick your brains if needed please!

Thanks for that, will point her in that direction. She's pretty good at stuff like this but I think she's had a bad week and college just whooshed over her head yesterday which she is now stressing about.

Parenting, thought the first 18 years were meant to be the hardest, it just gets tougher!

I did some as part of my engineering degree but admittedly rusty. However the development team downstairs are on standby.. What's the query?

Thanks both of you. I don't exactly know and daughter at work at the mo. I'll try to find out later so if you could please check back here sometime over the next week or so. She has half term to do the work in. Something about coding a vending machine to accept different coins and then select he right chocolate...her code didn't work and that was the final straw for her, teacher at college pretty unhelpful.

Not got any jobs there have they Tom?!

Archived