IGNORED

Hull Or Newcastle To Go Down - Who Do You Want?

SecretSam

Same here mate. Newcastle's board, management and fans all think they are the acme of football. They need to be reminded they aren't.

UEFA Cup winners in 1969/70 and Texaco Cup winners in 1974 doesn't mean much in 2015.

Hull on the other hand; finished above City in the League in 2008 and don't have pretensions. They can keep their Prem place.

Close for me, on the one hand would love to see Newcastle go down, since they went back up they seem to have reverted to form about how they should be a top 8 team or so without fail. However if they come down I think they'd just do what they did last time and go back up fairly comfortably where as I think Hull could struggle to go straight back up so could be better for us.

Problem with Newcastle coming down would be Sky.  They'd be all over them like a rash, their games would be televised every other week.

I'm sure the new C5 highlights show would become the Newcastle highlights show too.

Having said all that, I missed the away game last time so a night on the lash up there would be pretty good!

Newcastle. It'd be one of the most dramatic falls down the league in PL history.

Also, being one of the 96 in Hull and the way their fans treated us gave me a new found respect for them so I have no grievance with them anymore.

That being said, Hull won't beat United

Archived