IGNORED

Fifa 16

Sir Colby-Tit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32915815

EA Sports have announced that FIFA 16 will include 12 ladies teams. Reports of a bikini option are as yet unconfirmed.

Long overdue representation of the fairer sex, or a cynical ploy by EA for more sales?

I wouldn't call it either really, just a development in the franchise. I certainly don't think its long overdue representation and personally I do not believe the effect on sales would be dramatic. I am guessing but I imagine overwhelmingly followers of the women's game also follow the mens game so I don't think the chance to play as Kelly Smith instead of Wayne Rooney will influence purchasing decisions.

I think their golf games for several years have featured female golfers. It's possibly happening now due to resource - last year first major PS4/XBOXOne FIFA game,  new game engine (whatever that means) etc.

The interesting part will come when seeing the stats of the womens players, are the top womens players going to be as highly rated as the top mens players or more accurately rated lower and then seeing how people react (some people will automatically complain about men and women not being equal etc)

Its crying out for a new competitor in this market, Fifa has been having it all its own way for years.. Producing by and large the same model year in year out with the most pathetic little tweaks and people still go out and buy.. If only Konami could re produce the Pro Evo games of old.. My godness they were special!

Its crying out for a new competitor in this market, Fifa has been having it all its own way for years.. Producing by and large the same model year in year out with the most pathetic little tweaks and people still go out and buy.. If only Konami could re produce the Pro Evo games of old.. My godness they were special!

Have you even played pro evo 15? Kicks Fifa hands down! Its 100 times more realistic and 2016 will be even better...that's why I think Fifa are putting women in

It's probably about time in all fairness. However there are a number of rage inducing things fifa needs to fix first including encouraging boring play through defensive mechanics, off the ball fouls, online matchmaking for ultimate team, over powered defenders, under powered goalkeepers etc

10464136_10153278920213699_1331978089980

Have you even played pro evo 15? Kicks Fifa hands down! Its 100 times more realistic and 2016 will be even better...that's why I think Fifa are putting women in

I havn't played much of Fifa 15 or Pes 15 to be fair mate but just going over the last 8 or 9 years since the next gen consoles have come out Konami has lost its way massively..

Back in the day EA could never touch them.. fair play if Konami are starting to turn the tide though, its about time as the last fair few years of Pes have been shocking

The underpowered goalkeepers in FIFA 15 is ridiculous, you can score goals for fun from 30-40 yards!

That definitely needs sorting!

It's not that which bothers me so much, but more that they NEVER EVER EVER save a shot in a 1v1 situtation, regardless of the angle or position they have taken up in the box. I had a goal scored against me by Aubemyang (So overpowered on fifa 15), from 2 yards from the byline on the corner of the 18 yard box past my keeper who had come out to him to force him wide. Such a joke.

The old ground choice settings were epic.... You could even mix and match kits!

And then on top of it all..... The play was so crap it was good

It does beg a few questions...

Will they be rated in comparison with the men? If so, will any woman be rated better than a man? If not, what happens if you play a women's team against a men's? Will that even be allowed?

That's because you spent the rest of the money getting out of League One....................................................

I'm in my second season in the premier league with city, and I was given 20mil since I spent very little in my first premier league season.

Also to coxy, I've heard it said that playing men's teams against women's teams won't be allowed.

Archived