IGNORED

Anyone On Here Do Driveways?

Dollymarie

As above really. I have no idea what one of these costs. The space is there but is currently path and garden.

Might be buying a house that needs one. Just a cheap bog standard jobby.

Drop kerb is already there if that helps.

Help a lady out here!

Word of warning to anyone doing driveways. If a services company need to get under your driveway to feed their service into your home or repair a service. They can legally rip up your nice new driveway and then they only have to patch the damage.... That patch does not have to match your existing driveway so anyone spending big bucks (luckily not Dolly) I would think twice before making that investment

As above really. I have no idea what one of these costs. The space is there but is currently path and garden.

Might be buying a house that needs one. Just a cheap bog standard jobby.

Drop kerb is already there if that helps.

Help a lady out here!

Dolls, try Nailsea Construction and ask for Gary (Bowser) Cannard.  Tell him BigTone said to call.

I would do it myself but I only do Duvets !!

I think she only wants cheapish bitumin

....thought perhaps due to your 'special relationship'  in the interests of persuing your dream and keeping a long distance romance hot Big Tone you would have at least donated a sizable amount of your hardcore to Dolls driveway project- its rumoured that you have far too much of the stuff that's good for a man of your age anyway, let it go, do yourself and Dolls a favour at the same time. A decent driveway requires an indecent amount of hardcore if its to be laid well.. surely you're the man for that? :)

....thought perhaps due to your 'special relationship'  in the interests of persuing your dream and keeping a long distance romance hot Big Tone you would have at least donated a sizable amount of your hardcore to Dolls driveway project- its rumoured that you have far too much of the stuff that's good for a man of your age anyway, let it go, do yourself and Dolls a favour at the same time. A decent driveway requires an indecent amount of hardcore if its to be laid well.. surely you're the man for that? :)

I was trying to decide how many zero's to put on the cheque until I saw Doll's post.  Never mind that's women for you, always changing their minds.

There's a load of gypos down the Gloucester Road...

When I saw the title of this thread I knew that there would be at least one unoriginal and bigoted comment.  Take what you said and apply it to another race of people and it just wouldn't be acceptable.

By all means, joke about it with your friends in private if it is amusing to you.

*Que people telling me to lighten up blah blah blah* ;)

I was trying to decide how many zero's to put on the cheque until I saw Doll's post.  Never mind that's women for you, always changing their minds.

Cheques? forget price tags mate, important thing for you surely is...you can keep your stash of hardcore intact after all Tone, ;)

(won't do the old eyesight much good though! )

Archived