IGNORED

The County Cricket Thread

Coppello

• Admin
On 8/4/2017 at 23:28, Robbored said:

Just arrived home from Neville Rd. Somerset at least 25 runs short of a competitive score. Glos got there easily.

We unfortunately had a bunch of pissed up gasheads sat a bit further down and one of them, a big fat guy was a bloody nuisance by standing up and showing off to his mates. Eventually some women behind me gave him both barrels of verbal.

That shut him up.

@Robbored, assuming it is the same guy / group I was told about, he got a polite slap on the way out of the ground for his troubles :sub:

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Robbored, assuming it is the same guy / group I was told about, he got a polite slap on the way out of the ground for his troubles :sub:

Lets hope so. He was a half pissed and mouthy git and blocking people's view which led to him getting the shotgun verbals from the women behind me.

Fair play to her.

• Admin
17 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

I don't know mate, I get the feeling it doesn't matter where we stick um, the result will be the same.

We might still qualify, but I'm not holding my breath though.

Welsh fans today were absolute scum, threatening kids at the end, one of them had a hammer from groundsman area, luckily some fat Somerset fan steemed In to grab it 

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Welsh fans today were absolute scum, threatening kids at the end, one of them had a hammer from groundsman area, luckily some fat Somerset fan steemed In to grab it 

I don't know the answer mate, if that's the case Maynard is probably on a lot more so, won't be replaced until his contract is completed, as you've (or Tomarse) said we seem to be going backwards, with a real danger of relegation in the CC.

As for the Glamorgan home fixture, you witnessed similar problems last season aswell!?it'll soon be a bubble match the way it's going.

Does'nt auger well for the expedient 'Western Storm' does it.

• Admin
6 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

As for the Glamorgan home fixture, you witnessed similar problems last season aswell!?it'll soon be a bubble match the way it's going.

Two years ago there were similar scenes, that day was two coach loads that had come down from the valleys (some rugby club), yesterday was a bunch of Cardiff City supporters that came over by mini bus - sadly let their club down with their behaviour