IGNORED

Luke Freeman

bobajob

I Just googled Luke Freeman.  He's quite light for someone over 6 foot, and I never knew his mum was Cathy Freeman, the Australian runner. Must be true, the link on the internet says so.

Luke Freeman
Footballer
  1. Luke Anthony Freeman is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger for Bristol City. Freeman started his career at Charlton Athletic, before subsequently joining Gillingham at the age of 11. Wikipedia
  3. Born: March 22, 1992 (age 23), Dartford
  4. Height: 1.81 m
  5. Weight: 64 kg
  6. Current team: Bristol City F.C. (#15 / Midfielder, Forward)

I Just googled Luke Freeman.  He's quite light for someone over 6 foot, and I never knew his mum was Cathy Freeman, the Australian runner. Must be true, the link on the internet says so.

Luke Freeman
Footballer
  1. Luke Anthony Freeman is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger for Bristol City. Freeman started his career at Charlton Athletic, before subsequently joining Gillingham at the age of 11. Wikipedia
  3. Born: March 22, 1992 (age 23), Dartford
  4. Height: 1.81 m
  5. Weight: 64 kg
  6. Current team: Bristol City F.C. (#15 / Midfielder, Forward)

1.81 = 5'11"

However, he does not look 5' 11".. more like 5'9" i would say but who knows from a distance Dudley Moore looks about 6' walking next to a little toddler until Peter Cooke comes into view and then Dudley looks like the kid.

1.81 = 5'11"

However, he does not look 5' 11".. more like 5'9" i would say but who knows from a distance Dudley Moore looks about 6' walking next to a little toddler until Peter Cooke comes into view and then Dudley looks like the kid.

This is the same wikipedia that has Frank Fielding at 6ft 1in...

1.81 = 5'11"

Like in Father Ted , Ted shows Dougal a small plastic Cow and says " small " , then points out of the window to real cows And says " far away "

Archived