IGNORED

Luke Freeman

bobajob

all short asses say they are 6ft.

Ha, this is so true!!

For the record, last time I was measured I was 189cm, or 6'2 and 13/32" - if I ever get a wiki page I'm having that exact detail on there. Let there be no doubt about how tall Woodsy is, and ginger!

Why do people assume he's going? No media outlet is reporting it only a few random stuff on Twitter and a nob from Swindon

Was going to say the same, it's like a funeral on this thread, based on some numpty spreading rumours on twitter....roll on the season

Why?

Because someone on Twitter said so

I get what he's saying though, if QPR want him then I'm sure they'll offer a lot more than we can, presume he's a Londoner, what isn't to like about it from his point of view. All conjecture though

Having the pleasure of meeting a lot of the City squad there's no doubt that footballers are skinny and short in the majority.

FF is 5 foot 10 at the very most and AF must weigh no more than about 11 stone dripping wet, the one player that had any real physical presence was JET but mostly they all looked really weedy, not that it matters as apparently Neymar is only 8 and a half stone! Well according to John Motson!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no Sammy Lee's or Jan Molby's in the modern game, crazy how things change in such a "short" space of time!

Having the pleasure of meeting a lot of the City squad there's no doubt that footballers are skinny and short in the majority.

FF is 5 foot 10 at the very most and AF must weigh no more than about 11 stone dripping wet, the one player that had any real physical presence was JET but mostly they all looked really weedy, not that it matters as apparently Neymar is only 8 and a half stone! Well according to John Motson!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no Sammy Lee's or Jan Molby's in the modern game, crazy how things change in such a "short" space of time!

You're right, the modern footballer is essentially a distance athlete now. Joe Bryan, Dani Alves, Nathanial Clyne, Mark Little etc especially at wing back must rack up some serious mileage per game.

You're right, the modern footballer is essentially a distance athlete now. Joe Bryan, Dani Alves, Nathanial Clyne, Mark Little etc especially at wing back must rack up some serious mileage per game.

if trundle came back hed have to be a long distance sumo wrestler

Because someone on Twitter said so

I get what he's saying though, if QPR want him then I'm sure they'll offer a lot more than we can, presume he's a Londoner, what isn't to like about it from his point of view. All conjecture though

If I was a Londoner I wouldn't be able to wait to get out of that hell hole.

I can't believe we would even consider selling our best player to another team in our division.

Totally agree. The answer to any kind of offer or enquiry to a Championship side should be "not for sale".

It would take hefty sum to consider a sale and I don't think LF would be looking to move right now, unless it was an unexpected bit of interest from a Prem side, which I would think is highly unlikely at this moment in time.

If I was a Londoner I wouldn't be able to wait to get out of that hell hole.

Amen Rich.

I was on a course in London Blackfriars years ago and England were playing Australia at Upton park so I went with a Londoner and a guy from Wigan who were also on the same course.

We were having a drink in a pub outside the ground when the archetypal cockney geezer piped up 'LLandan this LLandan that blah blah blah' followed by 'what do you like most about LLaaandan?' As we were just about finished, I got up to leave and replied 'the M4 westbound'!

As we reached the door, the penny dropped and let's say said geezer was not happy!

While central London is ok, the rest of it is a right dump IMHO.

I can't believe we would even consider selling our best player to another team in our division.

.... but then we made that mistake with Maynard. If Luke wants to go, or we're offered stupid money, he'll be off. The way of the world unfortunately.

Success is going to make other teams look at our players, like we look at other players from teams that are successful, LF might go but I wonder how strong the hate for Swindon is\ was Ramsay might think it would affect the team spirit, JET didn't play full games he might not off taken to heart to much.

.... but then we made that mistake with Maynard. If Luke wants to go, or we're offered stupid money, he'll be off. The way of the world unfortunately.

True, but that was a slightly different situation. Maynard was about the only thing keeping a dreadful team above the waterline. Freeman might be our most valuable player but at least he hopefully has a chance of progressing with City, which Maynard no longer had by the time he left.

1.81 = 5'11"

However, he does not look 5' 11".. more like 5'9" i would say but who knows from a distance Dudley Moore looks about 6' walking next to a little toddler until Peter Cooke comes into view and then Dudley looks like the kid.

A bit like "5ft 11ins" Sylvester Stallone. I saw him once. The world of professional basketball would not be for him. 5ft 6, I reckon.

Not only that but it's stated club policy to accept outstanding offers.

No more 'falling in love' with players by either manager, fans, or in some recent cases, the boardroom - if the deal's right take it. If the player is well past his best no new contract however popular.

Have to say though if City were willing to sell to a club in the same division - whatever they offer - it does take the shine off promotion and raise question marks over the clubs' ambition.

Now we're in the Championship and on the up with obvious assets like Freeman, Flint, Ayling, Bryan and Smith we should surely only be accepting high offers for such players if they are truly eye watering offers from PL clubs. 

No more 'falling in love' with players by either manager, fans, or in some recent cases, the boardroom - if the deal's right take it. If the player is well past his best no new contract however popular.

Have to say though if City were willing to sell to a club in the same division - whatever they offer - it does take the shine off promotion and raise question marks over the clubs' ambition.

Now we're in the Championship and on the up with obvious assets like Freeman, Flint, Ayling, Bryan and Smith we should surely only be accepting high offers for such players if they are truly eye watering offers from PL clubs. 

Totally agree, if we sell Freeman or any of those others to QPR or any other Championship club, it will be a major blow. Different if they were nearing being out-of-contract, but they are not.

Just the sort of reaction that knob BOBAJOB was hoping to create. Get a grip FFS!

Archived