IGNORED

Luke Freeman

bobajob

He'd be mad to leave to be honest, prove yourself in Championship and the next step up awaits. If we struggle at the start of next season then the next transfer window would be frightening. However for once I have confidence, even if it may well prove to be misplaced.

The worrying thing about this rumour is that I heard it locally first then heard on here that it was a QPR rumour. THis doesn't necessarily mean that he is joining but I think it indicates there has been contact from QPR.

Pretty sure that rumour you heard City end was BS mate...

I don't see Freeman going to a C'ship club. Maybe if a Prem club came in with a silly offer but let's be honest, it's unlikely.

The worrying thing about this rumour is that I heard it locally first then heard on here that it was a QPR  rumour.  THis doesn't necessarily mean that he is joining but I think it indicates there has been contact from QPR.

You heard it locally from someone who saw it on Twitter and then came on here to see it was posted because someone saw something on Twitter.

Don't think we need Inspector Morse to solve this one.

I love the "why would he go there" responses on here, it takes me back to Murray going to reading. Face it guys, we love the club, the players in most cases are not from Bristol and trot out the same this is a big club going places stuff that all players do regardless of what club they play for. It qpr/fulham/ derby/ middlesborough came in with a 4 year contract on 15 grand a week, don't be under any illusion that freeman wouldnt go for it in a heartbeat, it would set him up for life, and he would be mad not to go.

i have bad vibes about this. i had jet and 10 added to a shirt,he left. i had bryan 15 added to a shirt,he changed his number. last christmas i had a freeman 15 shirt, mmmmmmmm?? 

one good thing,Joe isnt planning on changing his number this year, (told me he had no say in the last change,just Luke wanted the number)  so i might just get another as he is going to sign it for me soon.

.... but then we made that mistake with Maynard. If Luke wants to go, or we're offered stupid money, he'll be off. The way of the world unfortunately.

We never made a mistake with Maynard we accepted a bid Maynard refused to move

i have bad vibes about this. i had jet and 10 added to a shirt,he left. i had bryan 15 added to a shirt,he changed his number. last christmas i had a freeman 15 shirt, mmmmmmmm?? 

one good thing,Joe isnt planning on changing his number this year, (told me he had no say in the last change,just Luke wanted the number)  so i might just get another as he is going to sign it for me soon.

I hope young Joe got something for it...read an interesting article on what NFL players will pay for their favourite squad number - some crazy sums being banded about

I love the "why would he go there" responses on here, it takes me back to Murray going to reading. Face it guys, we love the club, the players in most cases are not from Bristol and trot out the same this is a big club going places stuff that all players do regardless of what club they play for. It qpr/fulham/ derby/ middlesborough came in with a 4 year contract on 15 grand a week, don't be under any illusion that freeman wouldnt go for it in a heartbeat, it would set him up for life, and he would be mad not to go.

Anyone would leave their work for a 100% pay rise which I am sure QPR could offer. Plus they are much much bigger than us, closer to his home town and will possibly go up next season.

If I was him I'd probably go.

Anyone would leave their work for a 100% pay rise which I am sure QPR could offer. Plus they are much much bigger than us, closer to his home town and will possibly go up next season.

If I was him I'd probably go.

Disagree. That club is a complete shambles, not even sure they will finish above us. Money isn't everything.

Disagree. That club is a complete shambles, not even sure they will finish above us. Money isn't everything.

Eh? What are you disagreeing about?

That they are bigger than us?

That they are nearer his home town?

That it is possible they might go up?

I suspect the third point. Which is ridiculous as obviously it is possible they will get promoted.

Eh? What are you disagreeing about?

That they are bigger than us?

That they are nearer his home town?

That it is possible they might go up?

I suspect the third point. Which is ridiculous as obviously it is possible they will get promoted.

I never understand the nearer his home town rubbish, it's 2 hours away FFS. Also we have as much chance of getting promoted.

Archived