IGNORED

Championship Transfer Tracker

Harry

I would be more concerned if I was a Blackburn or Hull fan.. no signings and they have lost important players.

Hull still have a Prem squad and Blackburn have Rhodes and Gestede at present, they are both miles better off than we are at the moment.

Hull still have a Prem squad and Blackburn have Rhodes and Gestede at present, they are both miles better off than we are at the moment.

Blackburn haven't had a prem squad for about 3 years

They have very good strikers but they haven't been challenging since they got relegated

Pringle and Wallace stand out for me, both have been mentioned on here at some point

You?

Definitely agree that Wallace would've been a cracking buy. Pringle I'm not so sure about reminds me of Woolford (probably the hairband) but he does have a cracking left peg to be fair. Apart from that I mentioned Jack Hunt on here a while back who I think would've been perfect at RWB, power and pace of Little but with an end product, but he's gone to Wednesday. Also think Kuszsak (sp) would've been a decent shout for a new keeper.

Top 3, realistic, signings from that lot you'd have taken, Harry?

Guess I'd have to say Chris Wood, Will Keane, Tom Thorpe, Ben Pringle and Jed Wallace would be the only ones I'd have liked us to be in for. With Wallace, Thorpe, Wood being the 3 I'd push for.

Sorry to hijack the thread!!

Harry, are you the bloke who has sold those fan magazines (or whatever they're called) before? I think I met you at Barnsley away a few years ago. Steven Davies cracked the bar and we lost 1-0 I think... Or maybe you're not and this is a waste of a post :laugh:

Sorry to hijack the thread!!

Harry, are you the bloke who has sold those fanny magazines (or whatever they're called) before? I think I met you at Barnsley away a few years ago. Steven Davies cracked the bar and we lost 1-0 I think... Or maybe you're not and this is a waste of a post :laugh:

Don't by shy, Emerson - I've corrected that for you

Don't by shy, Emerson - I've corrected that for you

Ha ha. Yes Emerson, that's me. You'll be referring to The Bountyhunter fanzine, as opposed to Woodsy's smut.

Content still always available online at TheNatchWall (my phone won't let me link so just google it) and hopefully new issue out at the start of the season....maybe?

Did you enjoy?

I know its about quality and not quantity as SC proved last year, but what's interesting is only 2 clubs have increased the size of squad Brighton & MK, so whilst it looks like other sides have done a lot of business they have released more than signed. Of the signings only about a third have been paid fees for, so most on a free transfer, although there are some good players listed as free. The other two clubs not to have signed anyone yet Blackburn and Hull have released 17 players between them.

Derby and Wolves look pretty sorted, don't they?

Like Brentfords business, too.

I'm watching Brentford intently....I'm fascinated by how they are working. Obviously buying players that are undervalued and underated.

Although i'm not sure where Harry got 750 for McCeachran....thought it was 500....either way he's a half decent player who's been loaned out pretty much everywhere....like a huge amount of Chelsea owned players.

I'm watching Brentford intently....I'm fascinated by how they are working. Obviously buying players that are undervalued and underated.

Although i'm not sure where Harry got 750 for McCeachran....thought it was 500....either way he's a half decent player who's been loaned out pretty much everywhere....like a huge amount of Chelsea owned players.

Agree, a very interesting experiment. I really hope we're in for Todd Kane, could probably get him for an undervalued fee.

Archived