IGNORED

Championship Transfer Tracker

Harry

Derby have done very well so far. If their new gaffer takes to management as he is expected to then they should go up.

QPR done well too.

I would be worried if I was a Blackburn fan, unless their manager has told the fans that their business will be done late of course.

Some very good signings for Derby on paper.. They should be there or there abouts for the title i reckon.

By those stats it looks like they have spent the most so far notwithstanding the undisclosed's . Of course no guarantees it will buy them success but they are going for it. They need to and should do with their support.

Could be a good deal for Huddersfield, time will tell.

He scored 1 in 9 for Yeovil and 9 in 20 for Walsall last season - including their 2 against us last game of season, didn't notice him in the JPT final tbh.

Looked a bit lightweight to me but no doubting his talent, he's got time on his side.

Came on as a Sub from Bradshaw fella

Looks like Jordi Hiwula from Man City is off to Huddersfield on a season loan too...I rate him, that's good business by Huddersfield imho.

Our geography is such a disadvantage, I know he went to Walsall but Huddersfield would definitely be the preferred option over here from man city's point of view if they want to keep tabs on him.

Our geography is such a disadvantage, I know he went to Walsall but Huddersfield would definitely be the preferred option over here from man city's point of view if they want to keep tabs on him.

Spot on Phileas. It's always been difficult for us to attract players to the West Country which many management teams over the years have echoed.

I personally wanted us to sign Chris Wood & Hiwula so disappointed to see them go elsewhere. No idea if we were even in for them mind but players I feel were 'gettable' within our budget. Looking at Harry's list then Jed Wallace, Josh McEachran, Kyle Dempsey & Jack Hunt are also others I would of liked to of seen here.

still plenty of other talent out there and if we were to announce the signings of Curtis Nelson, Todd Kane, Lee Evans &  Ryan Christie at some point next week  I would be more than happy. Still would need 2 strikers & a GK though :yes:

Spot on Phileas. It's always been difficult for us to attract players to the West Country which many management teams over the years have echoed.

I personally wanted us to sign Chris Wood & Hiwula so disappointed to see them go elsewhere. No idea if we were even in for them mind but players I feel were 'gettable' within our budget. Looking at Harry's list then Jed Wallace, Josh McEachran, Kyle Dempsey & Jack Hunt are also others I would of liked to of seen here.

still plenty of other talent out there and if we were to announce the signings of Curtis Nelson, Todd Kane, Lee Evans & Ryan Christie at some point next week I would be more than happy. Still would need 2 strikers & a GK though :yes:

Yes I like all of those ideas, maybe a sweetener for Plymouth could involve Reid going there.

If Southampton cement themselves in the top 8, you'd think we'd have a fairly good position with getting loans from them - not TOO far. But then again, we don't want their academy to improve further and get its claws into Somerset/Bristol more than it already has!

It 'll be interesting to see how Rotherham do , I don't know there 1st teamers but it appears they have got rid loads of players and now replaced them .

Either will work well or another tough season . Also interesting to see Boro splashing 5 mil on downing and he started quite a lot of games for west ham although didn't do anything in the cup game.

Seems Brighton are going for the route of signing experienced players .

The tracker on the OS has updated to reflect our signing......

Just Hull without a signing by the look of it.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/sky-bet-championship-transfer-tracker-2483377.aspx

Big meeting with Bruce and the owners tomorrow at Hull, and apparently Lennon doesn't know his budget at Bolton.....I'd be worried if I was a fan of either club

Some of those names look a bit scary, or is it more volume of business done by some clubs which isnt always a good thing is it. I recognise a few players but not being in the Championship loop for a while its surprising how they change isn't it. Quite a big churn I think over a couple of years, just look at us.

I can't wait for the season to start now, but feeling quite nervous too. One or two more signings will settle the nerves somewhat I think!

harry would you say that Rotherham have done better business, looks like they have signed an entire new team?

I'd say Rotherham have done pretty bloody decent business.  They are definitely stronger than last season.

so how would you see our settled side getting on against this new roth side.

Well, 7 or 8 of our side will step up to the Champ very well, in my opinion.  Depends if, by time we play Roth on 28th Nov, we have a couple of injuries and a suspension, we could very easily get hammered (unless of course we sign a few more players!!!)

Archived