IGNORED

Levi Ives

gibbo7

Burl Ives played Hasselbacher in Our Man in Havana. The Ives family migrated to the new colonies across a number of the previous 3-4 centuries originally coming from Lancashire. Probably distantly related to Levi Ives since Levi is a christian name often used by the American branch of the family. In fact Burl's father was called Levi.

Levi turn-up? These denim related puns need to be cut-off right now.

....yeah, I've cottoned on to the fact its become boring, thats why I'm making strides to address the situation, as far as I'm concerned these will fade out pretty quickly now, -Levis always do!

I've decided to jacket in anyway.. :)

Just one more then I promise to belt up....

Hope Levi won't be missing these French flares too much....

They hit a purple patch here in the seventies, but UK jeans soon put that particular fashion straight. Here's some Frenchmen demonstrating their continuing fondness for them...brace yourselves for this..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yitcFftFXds

Just one more then I promise to belt up....

Hope Levi won't be missing these French flares too much....

They hit a purple patch here in the seventies, but UK jeans soon put that particular fashion straight. Here's some Frenchmen demonstrating their continuing fondness for them...brace yourselves for this..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yitcFftFXds

Why are you posting all this carp?

Why does every thread descend into some sort of competition as to who posts the most irrelevant rubbish.

Ohh err he has a name that resembles Denim clothing...

Ironic.

You can shut the F up, You wrote about me in your book "bovver" and didn't ask my permission. It was a defamation of my previous good character, or I thought so, until I asked someone who'd read it and who'd whole heartedly agreed with your statement.

Our manager is playing a dangerous game which is getting more and more risky by the day. Several good players quitting; Elliot, JET, Cunningham etc. Not much coming in.

Do you honestly think he is not in control of the playing staff and it's requirements?

He would not have let those players go unless he could bring in better.

It's called management.

Good. 'Cos for a moment it looked like you were comparing the amount of likes you had accumulated over your otib posting history.

I'm glad it's not that.

I only noticed that last week, just as I got my 1,000th like

Do I get a gold watch, or something?

Why are you posting all this carp?

Why does every thread descend into some sort of competition as to who posts the most irrelevant rubbish.

Ohh err he has a name that resembles Denim clothing...

....ohh no, ten mins took just two seconds to make me feel thoroughly tied and dyed, its like some shit has sneaked up, ripped off and ran away with my precious red tab, ...

(psst, btw this is trivial and unimportant but seems its somewhat significant to you so - 7707 posts 934 likes - you do the maths. Go compare)

Seems you win... -hmm now what is it Cathy Tates 'Lauren' would be thinking ... Oh yeah, exactly.

PS am I boverred though?...

Archived