IGNORED

U21 V Taunton Town

redpole

I think it must be the one that played in the other under 21 game the other day as he is listed as Sekou Sissoko. He is a bit of a handful and has good control for a big bloke. George Dowling in midfield best player out there so far. Neat and tidy hardly wasting a ball. One player i am seeing for the 1st time is Left wing back Charlie Harris who looks decent enough. Dont know much about him, age etc6

I think it must be the one that played in the other under 21 game the other day as he is listed as Sekou Sissoko. He is a bit of a handful and has good control for a big bloke. George Dowling in midfield best player out there so far. Neat and tidy hardly wasting a ball. One player i am seeing for the 1st time is Left wing back Charlie Harris who looks decent enough. Dont know much about him, age etc

I think it must be the one that played in the other under 21 game the other day as he is listed as Sekou Sissoko. He is a bit of a handful and has good control for a big bloke. George Dowling in midfield best player out there so far. Neat and tidy hardly wasting a ball. One player i am seeing for the 1st time is Left wing back Charlie Harris who looks decent enough. Dont know much about him, age etc

Really like the look of Dowling,great work rate & great 1st touch

Alongside El Abd? Or in place of him?

Without getting into people opinions of him is the fact he's playing in the U21s his last stop on the way out of the door or is it for fitness and he'll get another shot at the first team this year?

Without getting into people opinions of him is the fact he's playing in the U21s his last stop on the way out of the door or is it for fitness and he'll get another shot at the first team this year?

Mwahahahahhahahahahahaha out of favour and left to rot mate. He isn't working himself back into the first team squad. Unsure as to what he has done, but he has done something! No way he is cast adrift otherwise as he was rated and must be earning decent money.

When he was left out of the Portugal tour i thought he'd be gone whilst the team were away. The fact he's still here makes me think we're holding onto him until we get someone else in. 

When he was left out of the Portugal tour i thought he'd be gone whilst the team were away. The fact he's still here makes me think we're holding onto him until we get someone else in. 

Thought i hadn't seen his name on the tour but was too lazy to check for sure and didn't know if i'd missed an injury or some other reason for his absence.

Short of tearing up his contract i guess only real option is to loan him the same as Osborne but for that you need someone to actually want him. Shame really.

What? Another, another someone else? Our squad is wafer thin as it is, I think we don't count him at all. He played in the championship for Brighton and was there for years. They were genuinely upset when he left. To be left out and in the U21's says everything really.

Yeah, it says that he had a big fall out with SC and the bridges are burnt.

Would have been much better if he went out on loan instead of Osborne - he could do a job for us in the championship.

Exactly mate, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out something has gone terribly wrong. He is there to find another club as we do not want him. We also do not want to pay him off either. As I said, he was rated and an established Brighton player, he come on decent money so is being forced out. Fair play to the club on the stance of he has put noses out of joint I say.

Yeah, it says that he had a big fall out with SC and the bridges are burnt.

Would have been much better if he went out on loan instead of Osborne - he could do a job  for us in the championship.

Think Osborne was unlucky to have only played in our awful performance all season in the cup against Oxford when nobody came out with any credit.

I know the guys not playing need something to keep them interested but i do wonder if Osborne's off-field 'Herbal' antics got him shown the door....

https://twitter.com/karl_osborne22?lang=en-gb

Not sure if that's a professional footballers twitter or an advert for a narcotics dealer!

Think Osborne was unlucky to have only played in our awful performance all season in the cup against Oxford when nobody came out with any credit

I know the guys not playing need something to keep them interested but i do wonder if Osborne's off-field 'Herbal' antics got him shown the door....

https://twitter.com/karl_osborne22?lang=en-gb

Not sure if that's a professional footballers twitter or an advert for a narcotics dealer!

I have also wondered if herbal life contributed to JET leaving?!?

He scored a goal every 155 minutes though, which isn't that bad

Put like that, it isnt I guess. Different level to the championship though and you want him banging them in for fun at that level to take a punt. I know KB knows more than I do, but I maintain its a no ?

Glad to hear Sekou played well and scored. I liked what I saw of him last week.

Archived