IGNORED

4 New Signings?!

HanhamRed

If that is the case, and it is 4 signings, we already know of 3 of them to be formally announced - so it would be one new signing who we don't know ?

I suppose we'll find out soon enough.....or not maybe......

I wasn't including teenagers for the U.21's who aren't usually officially announced anyway.

There's a clear likelihood the present apparent deadlock is a lull before the storm as far as announcing new signings for the first team squad is concerned.

City won't be naive enough to think we can take on Wednesday without strengthening the squad significantly and it's particularly obvious the bench available as things stand simply isn't fit for purpose.

Several newcomers are imperative and we can be sure Cotts. will be more aware of that than anyone.

I can confirm that myself, Red M and Strawberry2157 have been told we can have our contracts extended being "Aden Flint's official stalkers"

:D   :wub:

Yeahhhh, great news, they haven't told him though have they!

I can confirm that myself, Red M and Strawberry2157 have been told we can have our contracts extended being "Aden Flint's official stalkers"

:D   :wub:

My daughter would like to be added to this list perhaps as a squad member or on the subs bench. :) 

That twitter page would gain some credibility if they managed to construct some proper sentences.  "Our window is picking up"???!!!

NEXT!

I know what you are saying CR but although I don't use Twitter, from what I have seen of it, construction of proper sentences is at a premium even from official sources.

I know what you are saying CR but although I don't use Twitter, from what I have seen of it, construction of proper sentences is at a premium even from official sources.

U try getin yr point acros & spelin write in 140 caracters #knoteasie

I can confirm that myself, Red M and Strawberry2157 have been told we can have our contracts extended being "Aden Flint's official stalkers"

:D:wub:

Another female here and I would like to be Marlon Pack's official stalker. Can't share Flinty 4 or 5 ways so I'll chase the bearded one... :wub:

Archived