IGNORED

The Mysterious / Marmite Player?......kitr And Harry, Please Put My Mind At Rest

Andy082005

Struggled to keep tabs on the whole mystery player debate that has circled on here over the last week or two.....but have been told something today that has worried me.  If its been mentioned before, apologies

Firstly, I do not claim to be in the know, and never have been.  I just occasionally pick up on little snippets due to my line of work.  This bit of info has come from some one who I know is close to a member of the first team squad. It could well be BS though as I am well aware rumours can start very easily

Guys...please put my mind at rest, and tell me Nile Ranger has not been training with City...and I have been given a complete bum steer?

Didn't Ranger get offered a new deal at Blackpool? With his record I'd be amazed if he didn't snap their hands off as soon as it was on the table

With his record I'd be amazed if he didn't arrogantly assume he could hold out for more money at a bigger club.  Can't see him getting that though and can't see him coming to us.

With his record I'd be amazed if he didn't arrogantly assume he could hold out for more money at a bigger club.  Can't see him getting that though and can't see him coming to us.

I'm pretty sure he put it out on social media and asked if Blackpool were kidding.....you've got to love the kid

Archived