IGNORED

Ryan Fredericks

Robson

Obvious what's going to happen here, this thread will go to around 15 pages, a load of posters with few posts will say "it's confirmed" "it's done" "It will be announced anytime now". Hours go by, people get restless. Then all of a sudden he will be linked to QPR.  It will go quiet for a few days then you'll see him with a QPR shirt on holding up a QPR scarf.

• Admin

Obvious what's going to happen here, this thread will go to around 15 pages, a load of posters with few posts will say "it's confirmed" "it's done" "It will be announced anytime now". Hours go by, people get restless. Then all of a sudden he will be linked to QPR. It will go quiet for a few days then you'll see him with a QPR shirt on holding up a QPR scarf.

You forgot the part where a newbie will claim its a done deal but throw a tantrum when 4 people ask him how he knows this?

QPR are like that 'orrible thing in "Spirited Away" gobbling up everything in sight.

Why don't the FA just let them sign everything single footballer playing, with no other teams allowed to have any. Maybe that way they might stay in the Premiership,  playing with themselves?

Their transfer window has been the exact mirror opposite of ours.

QPR are like that 'orrible thing in "Spirited Away" gobbling up everything in sight.

Why don't the FA just let them sign everything single footballer playing, with no other teams allowed to have any. Maybe that way they might stay in the Premiership,  playing with themselves?

I agree, and they are seriously getting on my tits this pre-season. Never liked them anyway with there arrogant snobby fans, but hate them even more now! :angry: I'm praying that we smash them to pieces when we play them this season :fingerscrossed:

Archived