IGNORED

Gayle And Gray No.... Who Next?

brad blit

He's not gonna go out of his way to do us any favours. He'll do what's best for Sinclair, and it's doubtful that means coming here at this moment in time.

You're probably right, just wishful thinking on my part as we've had such bad fortune this summer!

I think though that unlike some agents he'd definitely be more favourable about the club and area than most.

I can see it now.. 9m bid on Monday.. OTIB goes into over drive.. Uncertainty on Tuesday and the place descends into Coldplay puns whilst his thread reaches 52 pages before he rejects us on Thursday.

Like a BCFC version of the classic Craig David song.

As Kevin Keegan once said " I'd LOVE it, absolutely love it" if Gayle signs for Brighton and Gray for Hull and at the end of the season we beat Brighton in the play off semi and Hull in the play off final.

Revenge, in so many different ways in this case, would definitely be a dish best served cold.

Now.that would upset me I really could understand him rejecting us but going to Brighton instead now that would be rubbing our faces in it :(

Not really, it's only up the road from where he plays now so no relocation involved or distance from family/friends etc. Also whether you like it or not there's no arguing that Brighton are a more attractive proposition than us right at this moment.

The Hardest Part about all of this is we are still waiting for some transfers that we need to make our squad competitive. If we don't get some in, we'll be in Trouble. The Warning Sign(s) have been there tho. We're being used by agents big time. It makes me feel like it is Us Against the World.

Not really, it's only up the road from where he plays now so no relocation involved or distance from family/friends etc. Also whether you like it or not there's no arguing that Brighton are a more attractive proposition than us right at this moment.

Really? I'm not like some and think we are bigger than we actually are but I would have thought Brighton was one of the teams we could compete with in attracting players 

As Kevin Keegan once said " I'd LOVE it, absolutely love it" if Gayle signs for Brighton and Gray for Hull and at the end of the season we beat Brighton in the play off semi and Hull in the play off final.

Revenge, in so many different ways in this case, would definitely be a dish best served cold.

Play off final?

Are you on crack?

Currently our squad is so small that El-Abd is on the bench, let's concentrate on staying up....

Which is more than Rooney etc have got against them in their lives.

What has that got to do with anything?

But you correct though. As Rooney never played for England U21, which makes your point look even more shite than it was in the first place

What has that got to do with anything?

But you correct though. As Rooney never played for England U21, which makes your point look even more shite than it was in the first place

Just saying it isn't that easy a thing to do, 5 in 6 is still very good.

Archived