IGNORED

Nfl 2015 Season

BS3_RED

I know we have a fantasy league thread but this one is for general discussion.

So, this time last week I would have put money on the Packers winning it all. One huge injury later and suddenly i m not so confident. It seems acl tears are quite common at the moment in the NFL but when it happens to your 2nd best player it hurts like hell.

I still think we will win the north though.

im heading out to Green Bay in October for the Chargers and just can not wait.

Go Pack go

a playoff win would be nice..

It's written into Dalton's contract that he can't win a game in January, true dat

As for my Saints, think we'll be around 8-8, which will probably be good enough to win the NFC South

Unfortunately it will be one of Packers, Patriots or Seahawks that win it.....BORING

Not sure who will win it all, but happy that Miami have looked awesome in preseason. Their D is legit. And RT is the franchise QB we've been waiting for since #13. Surely this year will be the end of their playoff drought? Curses being in the same division as Tom ****** Brady!

Not sure who will win it all, but happy that Miami have looked awesome in preseason. Their D is legit. And RT is the franchise QB we've been waiting for since #13. Surely this year will be the end of their playoff drought? Curses being in the same division as Tom ****** Brady!

Are you going to Wembley? Can't wait to see the mighty Jets destroy the fishy people. :clapping:

Are you going to Wembley? Can't wait to see the mighty Jets destroy the fishy people. :clapping:

Oh, Hombre.....we all know that the only thing the Jets destroy is the Jets!

Have to say, I'm looking forward to your games with Buffalo this year though. And FFS, will one of the three of you knock the Patriots off their ******* perch, as SAF may once have said

Oh, Hombre.....we all know that the only thing the Jets destroy is the Jets!

Have to say, I'm looking forward to your games with Buffalo this year though. And FFS, will one of the three of you knock the Patriots off their ******* perch, as SAF may once have said

Okay okay, maybe destroy was too strong a word but I honestly think we'll have a decent season. Obviously we'll find a way to screw it up though.

But I really don't like the Fins, and I'll be there, so I've got everything crossed. If it all goes wrong, at least they sell beer during the game....

As for the Bills, they used to be the only divisional rival I didn't mind, but that's obviously changed!!

And don't get me started on the Patsies... :grr:

Doesn't the Brady 'suspension' get sorted this week? He'll come out of it smelling like roses, guarantee it

Sadly I don't see the winners coming from anywhere but NE, GB or Seattle - would be great to see someone come out of the pack and knock them off. Colts maybe best placed to do that?

Doesn't the Brady 'suspension' get sorted this week? He'll come out of it smelling like roses, guarantee it

Sadly I don't see the winners coming from anywhere but NE, GB or Seattle - would be great to see someone come out of the pack and knock them off. Colts maybe best placed to do that?

As predicted!

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/sep/03/deflategate-ruling-tom-brady

I'm a Packers fan, there are a fair few of us in Bristol.  Join the Otib fantasy NFL league if you like, everybody is welcome, if we get more than 10 players then I can open it up to more.

http://otib.league.fantasy.nfl.com/  

password is 

bristol

Maybe we should sort out a facebook page for the Bristol based Packers fans and we can arrange to meet up for live games. The national UK Packers are all heading to London next Sunday for the Bears game and there are over 30 of us heading to Lambeau in October 

I don't support any NFL team but I love watching it. Who do you all support?

New Orleans Saints - who dat Nation!

I have always kept an eye out for the 49ers as my friend signed for them but never pushed on. I don't think he ever played a game for them, we lost contact a bit after he moved state side. 

I also look out for Packers.

Who was your mate that went over? That's a tough business to crack....

Archived