IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Hopefully some good fights this weekend, Crolla vs Burns should be entertaining and close.

Looking forward to seeing Eubank jnr in the super series but don't know much about his opponent. Was pretty funny in the press conference today, Yildirim's manager having a pop at one of Eubanks crew.....'i am going to **** your wife in your bed' 

8 hours ago, yardy said:

Hopefully some good fights this weekend, Crolla vs Burns should be entertaining and close.

Looking forward to seeing Eubank jnr in the super series but don't know much about his opponent. Was pretty funny in the press conference today, Yildirim's manager having a pop at one of Eubanks crew.....'i am going to **** your wife in your bed' 

Thats not really funny.

On 04/10/2017 at 22:27, yardy said:

Don't know what worse the trainer or Eubanks wearing a late 90s stone island number

• Haha 2

With a good quality, free Sky show on, a nobody opponent and minimal promotion, who on earth is going to buy the Eubank Jr fight tonight?

I know ITV have paid up for the rights, but what a missed opportunity. Stick him on a free channel tonight, get 1-2m casual viewers, and if he does the business his next fight will sell like hotcakes. Instead it's the immediate attempt to cash in and about 60 people will buy it. It's pathetically short sighted and sums up the money obsessed state of British boxing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

With a good quality, free Sky show on, a nobody opponent and minimal promotion, who on earth is going to buy the Eubank Jr fight tonight?

I know ITV have paid up for the rights, but what a missed opportunity. Stick him on a free channel tonight, get 1-2m casual viewers, and if he does the business his next fight will sell like hotcakes. Instead it's the immediate attempt to cash in and about 60 people will buy it. It's pathetically short sighted and sums up the money obsessed state of British boxing.

It is odd,burns v crolla is a guaranteed belter and won't disappoint while Eubanks is a paid fight against not many have heard of,most likely start at the same time as well so unless you are a massive Eubanks fan then your not going to pay for that over the crolla burns fight 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It is odd,burns v crolla is a guaranteed belter and won't disappoint while Eubanks is a paid fight against not many have heard of,most likely start at the same time as well so unless you are a massive Eubanks fan then your not going to pay for that over the crolla burns fight 

Anyone gunna buy it? Or at least watch it on a stream? Don't know how good his opponent is but if Crolla wasn't on or Selby I'd pay it...

9 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Good mate, you?. It's bewildering how some judges score 

Yes good thanks mate.

Ringwalks in Stuttgart now! Acestream working perfectly too, hurrah. here: http://info.acestream.org/#/products/tsfull

Edit- sorry, my mistake. Soft cockrock direct from Stuttgart sadly.

http://www.vipbox.live/boxing/514731/1/chris-eubank-jr-vs-avni-yildirim-live-stream-online.html

http://buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

From reddit, can't vouch for them but good luck

Edited by Stortz