IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

On 29/11/2017 at 08:57, Kid in the Riot said:

Groves v Eubank Jnr 17 February in Manchester. Be a cracker this one I think.

On 29/11/2017 at 09:10, Tomarse said:

Still can't call it. Groves has definatley improved.. but Jnr is so quick - just might not have the power.

Will this be on ITV box office ?

8 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It’s nearly time! Any idea on entrance walk time? 

Around 0400 to 04.30, it's scheduled for 2300 in NY. The undercard is litter unfortunately so I reckon I'll get up rather than stay up for this one.

It's telling that there haven't been any pictures of them together yet, Rigo is going to have to perform a miracle to get around the size difference. Can't wait to see him try.

Bellew Haye is rearranged for 05/05/18 I see, can't say I'm particularly confident it'll go ahead.

It's this or nothing for both of them. Bellew and Hearn can talk all they like about other big fights, it's total bollocks, they aren't looking at anything else and haven't been since the first fight got signed. But Haye's body isn't lasting another camp after yet another major operation and another six months on the clock. He will 100% break down again and that will be that.

20 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It's a big pay day for him but fair play,loma stops him

Definitely mate, beats cracking Jazza Dickens' jaw at the Cardiff Ice Arena for £10k eh.

No more than a keep busy fight for both DeGale and Selby on BT tonight- there's some doubt about Ramirez even turning up because he missed the weight by miles. There's a slight increase in the quality of the opposition for Yarde and Dubois but not enough to delay them for long.

Edited by Stortz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, yardy said:

Absolutely buzzing for Loma vs Rigo, the only problem being i might consume too much alcohol to stay awake 

I'm going to try and stay awake but haven't got the adrenaline rush of a Saturday city win to keep me going so might have to tape it,will try my hardest to stay awake tho because it's not the same as watching it live 

• Like 1