IGNORED

Team for Next Friday

Healeyred96

Ayling has played in midfield before. Bryan did as well in the academy as well as having a decent game by all accounts at Ipswich. I also said alongside Smith, meaning in a best 11. Both can control the ball, can tackle and are quicker than pack. Pack is an absolute liability. The one thing I agree on is that pack will play, but doesn't mean he should. 

Academy level is so far from first team football, and Cotterill was hardly complimentary about Bryan's performance vs Ipswich; I doubt we'll see him there again in the near future.

Ayling maybe, I personally would like to see it tried. 

Pack isn't a liability though, some don't see/understand the role he's supposed to be playing. Admittedly he is a bit careless in possession sometimes and the fact he's ridiculously slow doesn't help his game. But he's really not as bad as some think; far from it.

Still very hard to pick the team for Friday; depending on how they train, wouldn't be too surprised to see the new loans start on the bench.  Like JoeAman says, I would bet that Wilbs will still start against Forest.

I'm with you Kev, Wilbs will start on Friday. Smith if fit will replace Reid, Bennett may replace Bryan and Cox will be on the bench.

Archived