IGNORED

Football Manager 2016

Shtanley

I've had a freak season really, promoted with 2 games to go, but 4 points behind Ipswich. Not given up on the title yet, as they play 2 of the top 6 to finish the season.

Used the January update to start so had Tomlin all season, and my squad has essentially been what we had from January, only difference being I bought Mousset and Mendy as well as loaning Rolando Aarons and Alex Iwobi. Mousset had a 7 month injury and I loaned him out to Burton once he recovered, Mendy not good enough to force his way into the team.

I spent 6 million in January on prospects for the future, and not getting anyone for the first team nearly cost me, I had a run of 2 points in 5 games that saw me go from 4 points clear to 4 points behind Ipswich, and almost dropped down to third. Got a budget of 18 million for the premier league and a wage budget of £500k p/w which I will lower to get extra funds if needed. 

Also got some fantastic regens coming through the youth, with ones I'm being told will be better than Kodjia, Baker, Bryan and O'Donnell in their respective positions!

edit- lost to Huddersfield and Ipswich won, so second place for me

Archived