IGNORED

Scoop from Stockhausen

Major Isewater

48 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It must be pretty hard to have to fill half a page daily with Bristol City news when most days there is essentially nothing new happening.

He has spoken to Steve and the story is that the only loanee he is now interested in is a midfield player.  So there is a concrete foundation to the story.

Of course you are right , it's just a lighthearted thread , the report made me smile as i knew it was just a space filler.

However , you would think that with a little bit more effort he could  find something a tad more interesting for our reading pleasure .

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

However , you would think that with a little bit more effort he could  find something a tad more interesting for our reading pleasure .

Quite right, there are far more interesting things that we want to know. For example, what colour underpants does he wear on match days, and if we win does he leave them unwashed to wear the following week? I'd also like to know whether he has red Source, brown Source or no Source at all on a sausage sandwich. Perhaps we should compile a list of important questions and send them to Andy Stockhausen. 

29 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Of course you are right , it's just a lighthearted thread , the report made me smile as i knew it was just a space filler.

True; I'd be interested in more articles tracking our young players coming through the Under-whatevers.  The first time we ever hear about them being good prospects is when they're either on the bench or playing for Newcastle.

7 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

True; I'd be interested in more articles tracking our young players coming through the Under-whatevers.  The first time we ever hear about them being good prospects is when they're either on the bench or playing for Newcastle.

Or information on our scouting , an interview with one of the directors outlining our plans for the future , the where abouts of Bristol Rob's Food vouchers ...

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It must be pretty hard to have to fill half a page daily with Bristol City news when most days there is essentially nothing new happening.

He has spoken to Steve and the story is that the only loanee he is now interested in is a midfield player.  So there is a concrete foundation to the story.

And I think therein lies the problem and the solution. Don't feel the need to fill a half daily page with Bristol City news when there is simply nothing to report. Be bold and report something (or nothing)else.

The EP gets slated for its dreadful quality but perpetuates its own problem by insisting upon quantity (of works and pages) over quality.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Then don't post bland rubbish on here, just wasted two minutes sorting through this rubbish.....

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You might be but I'm not sure the average Bristol Post City-supporting fan will be.

4 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Who ever comes will be good I Think. Most of the loan players the Club fixed has been good.

Hmmmm I'd say it was 50/50, for every Smith or Caulker there is a Stern John or Tony Dinning tucked in there.

More recently & maybe no fault of there own but we've had an awful lot of loan players on the bench or sat in the stands on match day.

40 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Ahhhh but you have a dislike of everything Tetbury, Seeing that I am ex: Tetbury, your opinion is flawed.

I don't have a dislike of everything Tetbury, just one of the current inhabitants (and becoming increasingly annoyed with a former inhabitant!) . And the cricket team, thinking about it. Didn't like that lot

Archived