IGNORED

Where will we finish?

reddogkev

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

For me, Rotherham (looks odd after Saturday!), Bolton & Preston are the three we should be finishing above. MK & Charlton on a level, apart from those 5, and us, I can't think of anyone I'd be confident that we are 'better' than. Scary

The only one of those we`ve not played is Charlton. Big game Boxing Day.

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

For me, Rotherham (looks odd after Saturday!), Bolton & Preston are the three we should be finishing above. MK & Charlton on a level, apart from those 5, and us, I can't think of anyone I'd be confident that we are 'better' than. Scary

(Based on the score) stuffed v Rotherham, lucky to escape with a point v Bolton, played well but only ended up with a point v Preston, outplayed 2nd half v Mk. I hope I'm wrong but not looking very promising. 

I would imagine that all of these tams fans will believe they can finish above us. 

2 hours ago, aa_bcfc said:

(Based on the score) stuffed v Rotherham, lucky to escape with a point v Bolton, played well but only ended up with a point v Preston, outplayed 2nd half v Mk. I hope I'm wrong but not looking very promising. 

I would imagine that all of these tams fans will believe they can finish above us. 

Absolutely they will, and so they should!

Archived