IGNORED

The Official Rotherham United v Bristol City match Day Thread

1 minute ago, ciderup said:

Too much more of performances like this and I reckon Cott's could be on dodgy ground. It's all well and good moaning that we don't have the quality etc etc but SL won't put up with this rubbish for long.

Hopefully, it's just a bad day but we sound awful.

A heavy deat at somewhere like Rotherham is definitely a potential destabiliser for any manager

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

What annoys me more than the result is how some people come across as so smug that we're losing so they can stick the boot in. 

Football is a game of variables and a **** load of them. I've seen more than enough this season to believe that we'll be OK and a freak result at Rotherham won't change that. 

Yep. The 2nd part of your post is open for debate but the almost perverse pleasure that some seem to be taking from this just because it proves them 'right' is ******* disgusting.

It's nothing short of ****ing embarrassment. Please Cotts, let's stop pretending we're better than we are or we deserve to be mid-table. I already think we're above where we deserve to be. 

Let's be honest and open with the club, the players, the fans and the media and get ready for a battle.  Telling the players they've been hard done by won't help them any more. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

For all the stick JoeAman has had for his posts I'm waiting for those bashing him to put a positive spin on the season so far.............

I want to be happy and positive. Looking forward to the spins of positivity. It'll take a lot of it to soothe the sting of losing by 3 to a "poor" team.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

What annoys me more than the result is how some people come across as so smug that we're losing so they can stick the boot in. 

Football is a game of variables and a **** load of them. I've seen more than enough this season to believe that we'll be OK and a freak result at Rotherham won't change that. 

Don't think anyone wants to see us 3-0 down at Rotherham Fordy

Be honest if you had to stick a months wages on us winning a particular game what game remaining would you stick it on ????

I can't say hand on heart I'm confident of 3 points against any side home or away and today reinforces that worry