1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

Why does Cots keep playing him

He is terrible

A low league player

1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

He is terrible

A low league player

Ffs 2 weeks ago he was the player to bring us glory. You people really and truly are beyond belief. 

42 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

play with one up front and get reid on ffs

useless

One up front would mean we would be under constant pressure and the defence is simply not consistent enough.

The biggest problem is not taking chances and bringing pressure upon ourselves by often being 0-0 or a goal behind.

Part of the problem is last season we scored from all over the field at will and from a lot of dead ball, which we simply are not doing this. WE do not win so much second ball and we are tentative around the opposition area as we are so concerned about staying tight and commiting men after a poor start....In short the problem is a mixture of confidence, form and ability....The first two can be rectified the third means signings and finding a style that suits what we have rather than sticking to a particular way of doing things!

2 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

Because in his most recent performance prior to today he gave us the lead? 

It is quite staggering that after a long period without regular competitive football, which extends back to the Spring in reality, some expect him to be on fire. 

As in the first few weeks of the season most suggested giving to the players to adjust to a new division I want to ask why is such an allowance not made for Agard - or do some believe he has had enough regular first team game time this season that he should be match sharp? 

I'll admit I'm not Agard's biggest fan but I think he's done alright this season. He'll never been a 20 a season striker on a regular basis his finishing isn't consistent enough, but you can't argue with his work rate.

The biggest problem we've got is no one other than the strikers who look like scoring & even the strikers (including Kodja) aren't clinical enough. I don't think our general performances have warranted being just outside the drop zone, but our inability to convert chances & poor decison making in the final third has really cost us this season.  

2 hours ago, 29AR said:

Because in his most recent performance prior to today he gave us the lead? 

It is quite staggering that after a long period without regular competitive football, which extends back to the Spring in reality, some expect him to be on fire. 

As in the first few weeks of the season most suggested giving to the players to adjust to a new division I want to ask why is such an allowance not made for Agard - or do some believe he has had enough regular first team game time this season that he should be match sharp? 

Rotherham got promoted and knew he was not good enough for Championship

So sold him on

He will get us relegated if Cots keeps trusting in him

Cox came here unfit, so say

FFS why get him then

He tries hard, but there's no way he has the consistent quality that's needed to score us the goals to keep us in this league.

Until we bring in someone of higher quality (assuming we do), we've got to support the lad.

Im not sure what young Wes has to do to get a look in but if I were him I'd be looking to move on, I'm not saying he's the answer but give him a go, he's even seemingly behind the likes of Cox, who is proving to be a massive waste of a loan space, along with Moore and Robinson.

8 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

So sold him on

FFS why get him then

Because if fit cox probably wouldn't have been allowed out on loan, much like Matt Smith last season

10 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

So sold him on

FFS why get him then

I think you will find Agard would not sign contract extension and Rotherham's policy was that they would transfer list any player moving into his final contract year and get a fee, rather than let them go for nothing at end of contract.

tbh I'm not sure Agard will deliver at Championship level either, but think it's unfair to slag him off when he always gives 100%.

I don't get the Simon Cox not being match-fit line, how is he supposed to get match-fit if he is not played?

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

' keeps ' !!! 

That's his second start .

Exactly. Laughable. 

The biggest problem is we are not scoring from anywhere else. Agard stretches defences and this will allow others to get a strike on goal. However neither Freeman Smith Pack et al could hit a cows arse with a banjo at the moment and flint hasn't chipped in either.

Playing Agard will help bring others into the game, but right now everyone outside codger looks shot shy. Target practice this week might help and a good sit down with the sports psychologist for a few would help as well 

16 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

So sold him on

FFS why get him then

So if Agard plays for most of the rest of the season and we go down, you are solely blaming Agard for this? Mad!

Archived