IGNORED

Just leaving the ground....

Andy082005

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

....that was an absolute disgrace. I cannot believe how bad we played today.

No excuses. No "it's only one game" etc....that, was terrible.

The players and manager should be ashamed of themselves. No doubt see them all out in Pam Pams pi**ed up spending their "hard earned money" later.

Oh dear. Was hoping to hear some positives. 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

There really wasn't any. 

I genuinely cannot believe how bad we were. Don't think Rotherham were good....they were awful. We were worse. 

I think our players are losing conviction in their own ability. Once confidence goes the performance does and we lose our edge and cohesiveness. 

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I think our players are losing conviction in their own ability. Once confidence goes the performance does and we lose our edge and cohesiveness. 

With our improved form...we should have done.so much better.

Pack was the worst. Freeman wasn't far behind. I won't even mention the front two. 

We were shocking. 

Rotherham were awful mind. Please don't think they played well . They really were crap

2 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

Only Bennett would score a six in my view. There were plenty of 4s as well! Few players sneaked off at the end as well as cotts and did not thank the fans for there 360 mile round trip! Poor form!

That's utter shit. They should be ashamed feeling sorry for themselves. 

If SC didn't thank the fans he should publicly apologise. 

30 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

Only Bennett would score a six in my view. There were plenty of 4s as well! Few players sneaked off at the end as well as cotts and did not thank the fans for there 360 mile round trip! Poor form!

That is unacceptable if true

54 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

....that was an absolute disgrace. I cannot believe how bad we played today.

No excuses. No "it's only one game" etc....that, was terrible.

The players and manager should be ashamed of themselves. No doubt see them all out in Pam Pams pi**ed up spending their "hard earned money" later.

So they cant go out if they had a bad day at work?

45 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Yes I think this is now a problem!....We miss chances at a horrible rate and concede horrible goals after a very good defensive performance....

Freeman appears lost, Joe Bryan heats the bench, Codger lost his touch....SC has a lot on his plate now....I would have Wes a least on the bench start Reid for Freeman 

36 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That's the real worry here, in all honesty. 

This was Rotherham. 

Exactly!....We need to find the target and take the pressure of ourselves

30 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

That's utter shit. They should be ashamed feeling sorry for themselves. 

If SC didn't thank the fans he should publicly apologise. 

850 supporters to watch that total ass!.....

2 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

So they cant go out if they had a bad day at work?

No. They earn an absolute sh*t load of money for a job which many of us would give out left nut for....

They should be on the training ground tomorrow.

Ive always been one that agrees with your outlook....but today was awful.

If I was the manager....I'd have them in first thing and on the training pitch 

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Didn't bother listening to Radio Bristol after the game, what did Cotts have to say?

Early miss blah blah

Baker didnt close down the shooter blah blah

Codger wrong side of forward for pen blah blah

Dominating games and losing blah blah

Effected mentally blah blah

And repeat blah blah!

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Good news

"@paulm_davis: Steve Cotterill screaming at his Bristol City players. Away dressing room next to ‪#‎RUFC‬ press room!"

May be

may be not

Wont be the first time they've heard him bawling and shouting - he does it for 90 mins stood at side of pitch never mind dressing room !!!

We seem to struggle in the few games we are expected to win (attitude/mental strength?) and our best performances seem to be in front of the Sky cameras rather that at a windswept backwater like Rotherham. Mind you City have always been like this, I remember going to Charlton in the 70's when they were bottom by a mile and hadn't won a single match by October and we managed to lose that 2-0, so it even happened to Alan Dicks. 

1 hour ago, Gilts said:

Shite performance and atmosphere. 

Also, how cringey are the songs about Isis, the lot in the stairway next to me today must have sang them about 30 odd times. Along with trying to fight their own fans.

Was there and didn't hear any of this to be honest I thought atmosphere was ok considering we were losing for most of the game

Archived