IGNORED

Go on admit it......

Port Said Red

Hands up all of you that actually enjoy it more when we are doing badly.....

There are posters that have appeared on here during and after each defeat who we never saw for nearly the whole of last season. I think there are some that don't know how to cope when they have nothing to moan about. There were some in May this year, who were still harking back to the Oxford defeat in the League Cup as it was the only thing they could find to criticise.

go on admit it, add your names here......

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

There are so many who want to see cotts succeed ,it's the vocal few who pipe up,but it's gathering momentum and my support is slightly wavering for him,and as Cotswold said,where is lansdown,very quiet 

Sorry - but nonsense

Would suggest all City fans want SC to succeed as this means the Club is succeeding

There are also a vocal few who fail to see his shortcomings and think that any criticism is an outrage We could create a thread for those names too maybe ....

There are many who love the club and can see and recognise the concerns

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sorry - but nonsense

Would suggest all City fans want SC to succeed as this means the Club is succeeding

There are also a vocal few who fail to see his shortcomings and think that any criticism is an outrage We could create a thread for those names too maybe ....

There are many who love the club and can see and recognise the concerns

And yet this isn't directed at Steve lansdown who it seems is beyond criticism 

3 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

I love this club and it breaks my heart when we lose but i've got to admit that in a schadenfreude sort of way, I do enjoy seing this forum go into meltdown and reading some of the utterly ridiculous posts.

There is a perverted pleasure in reading some of the ridiculous posts during 'happy hour'-im ready to be entertained folks after a very bad performance,which is some consolation for a poor lonely old man.

Archived