IGNORED

What a waste of a day?

Johnnie be good.

Well where does one start? i had more fun on the train playing cards! Now all things being equal that cost me 

the best part of £150 today. To freeze my ass off watching rubbish.I Can go to a park to watch rubbish!

Therefore Mr **** manager cant think of your name right now? but  i played against you when you were at Alvechurch.

Why oh why are our team sooooooo inconsistant. Now i do apprecicate all the hard work you do.But that was awful mate.

So if i can have train money back that will go towards my mortgage arrears. many thanks One sad BASTARD.

7 hours ago, Johnnie be good. said:

Well where does one start? i had more fun on the train playing cards! Now all things being equal that cost me 

the best part of £150 today. To freeze my ass off watching rubbish.I Can go to a park to watch rubbish!

Therefore Mr **** manager cant think of your name right now? but  i played against you when you were at Alvechurch.

Why oh why are our team sooooooo inconsistant. Now i do apprecicate all the hard work you do.But that was awful mate.

So if i can have train money back that will go towards my mortgage arrears. many thanks One sad BASTARD.

What a difference a day makes,24 little hours(sang pub singer stylie aka "jerry' the Saint' StClair).....as Einststein once said football can,and will disrupt a good day out.

1 hour ago, Shuffle said:

That's how I feel as work hard all week and waste a full days, and cash.  I've no idea how many travelled but if we can make the effort then would have been nice if players could.

Did the players not make the effort..?

I'm only going by the stats from the first half, but it didn't indicate that they weren't trying. 

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Did the players not make the effort..?

I'm only going by the stats from the first half, but it didn't indicate that they weren't trying. 

The stats don't tell you anything. We were on top in the game for all of 8 minutes, that being at the start. After their first went in, heads dropped, the players looked utterly bewildered and from there on in there was no real urgency from anyone on the pitch looking to get us back in the game. So in that respect I can see why it can be perceived negatively by fans. I can away feeling very angry at the display and also the lack of urgency or desire to seemingly get a foot hold back in the game.  

NB. Only only one to come out with any credit for me yesterday was Freeman 

6 hours ago, HLR said:

The stats don't tell you anything. We were on top in the game for all of 8 minutes, that being at the start. After their first went in, heads dropped, the players looked utterly bewildered and from there on in there was no real urgency from anyone on the pitch looking to get us back in the game. So in that respect I can see why it can be perceived negatively by fans. I can away feeling very angry at the display and also the lack of urgency or desire to seemingly get a foot hold back in the game.  

NB. Only only one to come out with any credit for me yesterday was Freeman 

I thought he was shocking again. Could've been sent off for being a petulant **** at one point in the first half as well. Needless, wild swing at Clarke-Harris at a time when we were 2-0 down.

3 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I thought he was shocking again. Could've been sent off for being a petulant **** at one point in the first half as well. Needless, wild swing at Clarke-Harris at a time when we were 2-0 down.

To many he's the son of God.

Someone seriously posted on here last month that he'd walk into any team in this division...

I didn't think he was shocking. Just utterly incapable of influencing the game. He looked threatening a couple of times out wide, skinned his man then put in a bang average cross that was easily cleared, but in general, there are several players (for me, Pack, Agard & Williams most obviously) that would, on the face of it, appear far more urgently in need of upgrading (however that might come about) than Freeman. 

Having said that, I do agree, the lack of discipline that was shown (not just from Freeman, but him most obviously) when a team, our players clearly assumed they would beat comfortably, were tearing them apart, was not appreciated. By me, at least.

39 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

To many he's the son of God.

Someone seriously posted on here last month that he'd walk into any team in this division...

I definitely wouldn't have gone that far but I'll admit I thought he'd do well this season.

Annoyed me when he said in the week we could make the playoffs, when so far he's looked out of his depth at this level!

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

All subjective I guess, feel yesterday was one of his better of games of late. Likewise many feel he had beat game of season vs Birmingham, I thought he looked god dam awful that day. I personally am in the "give Reid a shot" camp, as regardless of whether his game was okay/not so okay in view of others - he hasn't brought huge amount to table this season at all

Archived