IGNORED

Saunders, sacked again !

slartibartfast

For many years I was a Salesman for different National Companies. The one thing that was consistent was the amount of 'to***rs' who occupied jobs as Sales Managers and the like. Nearly all of them were fantastic bull shi**ers and could talk their way out of a paper bag and so could move from company to company undetected. Its the same in football, CEO's and Chairmen of clubs are just as gullible so the likes of Saunders will never be out of work

Certain managers make a good living out of being sacked. Sign a contract and get sacked = compensation for the outstanding part of the contract. It may not be that great in the lower leagues, but still far better than most people. In the "real" world if you get sacked for being incompetent you get zilch. 

3 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Certain managers make a good living out of being sacked. Sign a contract and get sacked = compensation for the outstanding part of the contract. It may not be that great in the lower leagues, but still far better than most people. In the "real" world if you get sacked for being incompetent you get zilch. 

Where do I apply?

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

I believe this is the first time he's been sacked before his team got relegated, having taken all his last three teams  (Doncaster, Wolves, Crawley) down..

No you`re wrong. They lost 0-4 to Swindon who won the league yesterday as it`s November and sent Chesterfield down in the process. The rest of the season`s just friendlies.

Archived