IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

No excuses for lack of activity there are shed loads of players available, we will have to pay well to get any good uns considering our position, I would like to think these players are already sorted ready for the Reading fixture, quality rather than quantity as with our loan signings. 

3 minutes ago, shelts said:

No excuses for lack of activity there are shed loads of players available, we will have to pay well to get any good uns considering our position, I would like to think these players are already sorted ready for the Reading fixture, quality rather than quantity as with our loan signings. 

Me too but according to SL he's still waiting for Cott's wish list :shocking:

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Can't wait for the inevitable "the transfer window doesn't really shut for us on the 31st, the loan window opens a few days after" when we have failed to bring in anyone by January 25th

I don't know why people think we're going to suddenly produce these Messianic players when we could n't manage it in either the summer or the loan window that followed.

We really need some ' left field ' signings to boost the team as i can't see established Championship or even top League 1 players being more interested in our club now than then.

A top Georgian , Ukranian or Scandanavian player , for example , on the other hand may be happy to take the risk.

It will be very interesting but if the management fail again it will surely result in relegation .

The very least we should hope/expect is Bennett extending until end of season, but can imagine Cox will deffo return and possibly Moore & Robinson too as both barely featured - so our small squad will be 3 players lighter. 

If we don't see 3-5 quality squad players come in (transfer or loan) it will be a very nerve wracking few months ahead....

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I think people shouldn't be so down on Matt Smith. He's a huge lump. When you add Baker and Flint into the mix, we're suddenly probably the most threatening team in the league for set pieces. 

Id be very happy with Smith. 

Better option than Wilbs granted, not sure where the goals are going to come from to keep us up

Archived