IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

8 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

a 17 year old into the middle of a relegation battle? Wow you must have a high opinion of him......

He's a very classy player and is a big lad, fully grown despite his age. He probably wouldn't get in our first 11 but would be a great squad option; we don't exactly have many central midfield options and he can play centre half too. 

Future England international one day. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He's a very classy player and is a big lad, fully grown despite his age. He probably wouldn't get in our first 11 but would be a great squad option; we don't exactly have many central midfield options and he can play centre half too. 

Future England international one day. 

Don't be so sure. He looked very assured playing for West Ham at the beginning of the season. Maybe not regular game time, but I think he can play full back too. Very useful.

8 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Don't be so sure. He looked very assured playing for West Ham at the beginning of the season. Maybe not regular game time, but I think he can play full back too. Very useful.

Yep would fill lots of positions, his presence also is an advantage. Reckon he'll be loaned out in London sadly, Charlton or Brentford maybe

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

John Pemberton off to a meeting this afternoon where he hopes to complete a deal. #BristolCity

Ali Durden tweet from just now 

So,not Scottish then!! :) . Irish (NORN or Rep) or Welsh seems the most likely. Who's in those squads not getting regularly games?

11 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

With our recent transfer targets it could well be Harry Kane, Karim Benzema or anyone else. 

"City have had a £43m bid accepted today, wages of £2000 a week are on the table...the club await a response from Benzema"

I wouldn't want that criminal near our club

Maybe Messi but he is a criminal too!

3 minutes ago, erndogz said:

Is Darren Bent's name on the radar? Mate reckons he was absent from the DCFC squad at the weekend as he is signing for City

He wasn't in the squad, so you never know!

Unless Derby are paying the majority of his sizable wage, I doubt we'd take him.

I personally would like to see him here.

A player hopeful of playing in Euro16 could also be Iceland international, Elías Már Ómarsson (20). Twitter rumours saying City have bid £700K for the forward, currently playing for Norwegian Premier League team Vålerenga. 2 caps for Iceland...

Archived