IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

Just seen a name, no ITK, just a thought...Tommy Rowe, ex Peterboro midfielder (and skipper I believe) has been on loan at S****horpe, highly rated when he left Peterboro, we may even have been linked with an interest.....worth asking the question as we're friends with Wolves right now??

7 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Do we actually need Dack though? Tomlin is a better player considering he's actually doing it in the higher divisions.

We STILL need a solid defensive midfielder to play alongside Smith and a striker.

Gilbey is a CDM?

I'd imagine he will want to play vs Spurs on the weekend, perhaps we can get him after that.

8 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Do we actually need Dack though? Tomlin is a better player considering he's actually doing it in the higher divisions.

We STILL need a solid defensive midfielder to play alongside Smith and a striker.

The difference is Dack will be permanent we would be very lucky to get Tomlin on a permanent move and what if Tomlin gets injured. It seems Dack fits the much maligned five pillars, Tomlin is what we need for now! (I hope permanently but doubt it)

I agree with the you about another midfielder and a striker. I am still hoping for Matt Smith and Dack, but it seems we are beginning to make progress and I'm feeling a whole lot better about it all right now!!

From our favourite site, so most probably a load of tosh, but you never know:fingerscrossed:

28 Jan 2016 20:12:15
A bid from Bristol City for adomah has been received. Initial enquiry was knocked back, however an improved bid will be listened to.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Tony Watt....rumour on Twitbook, saying done deal...permanent? Charlton selling to relegation rival.  Admittedly been on loan at Cardiff.

wind up by the sounds of it!  Sorry.

Been reading this on twitter, sounds like Chinese whispers to me, but we will see tomorrow I guess!

On 1/26/2016 at 09:53, Fordy62 said:

deleat

10 hours ago, Woodsy said:

.Tommy Rowe, ex Peterboro midfielder (and skipper I believe) has been on loan at S****horpe, highly rated when he left Peterboro, we may even have been linked with an interest.....worth asking the question as we're friends with Wolves right now??

Surely he's a Folk Singer who sang about Sheila and then got dizzy ?

Archived