IGNORED

AFTER OR SELLING A WBA TICKET (MERGED)

Puckle_red

20 minutes ago, PunkRockDad said:

I have 1 adult and 1 child ticket if anyone interested in them. Am only looking for what I paid - £15 for both. 

Will need to pick up from South Wales. Somewhere along the M4 - Say around Newport. 

Just got back from being away, didn't think we'd sell out - PM sent!

26 minutes ago, PunkRockDad said:

I have 1 adult and 1 child ticket if anyone interested in them. Am only looking for what I paid - £15 for both. 

Will need to pick up from South Wales. Somewhere along the M4 - Say around Newport. 

PM sent fella

Taken from their forum: 

" someone from work has just bought tickets over the phone and asked, apparantly just over 7,000 left. so nearly at the 20,000 mark with bristols following. hopefully we can hit the 22/23k which would be a good gate considering the prices.
Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/westbromwichalbion-mad/2109624216/#B7fS7RXuz5eitTjz.99"

I know this is a long shot BUT I am asking for a friend who has been stood up by somebody on tickets for him and his old man on Saturday...

he's been away with work and asked somebody to get him two which didn't happen as they didn't bother too... So I'm asking if anybody has one or two spare ??if so could somebody drop a tweet to @conorRavo would be doing him a huge favour... Up the city 

Archived