IGNORED

Shawn McCoulskey

sglosbcfc

Saw him for the last 10 minutes of one game and he looked pretty dodgy. But then I watched an entire u21 game on youtube live vs Brentford and he was a big handful. Ridiculously quick and strong. Did very well winning fouls and scored a great goal. Really can't stress how quick he is. 

A couple months ago he was playing 4-5 leagues lower than the championship. He's 18 maybe 19 and I never expected him to be around the first team this season. I too saw the Brentford game where he looked fast and strong. Haven't seen him since. A good player to try and develop because he has the physical tools

2 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Saw him for the last 10 minutes of one game and he looked pretty dodgy. But then I watched an entire u21 game on youtube live vs Brentford and he was a big handful. Ridiculously quick and strong. Did very well winning fouls and scored a great goal. Really can't stress how quick he is. 

Ivan Sproule type quick? 

3 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

Ivan Sproule type quick? 

Always hard to tell because they run in different ways. Agard looks quick but isn't, Flint looks really slow but is actually pretty speedy over long distances. I'd probably say Burns and McCoulsky have similar pace. 

Think there was another thread on this yesterday. Think the consensus was a great game against Brentford with lots of promise. Not many seen much of  him since then and recent performances not quite so on the boil. 

Sounds not ready yet. 

16 hours ago, Countryfile said:

On the bench for the last U21 game I think.

Cant be pulling up trees in training otherwise he'd be in the first team squad you'd think.

I don't know, there's about 11 players who have not been pulling up trees for 5 months and they get to play! 

16 hours ago, Kodjia 22 said:

I don't think SC is interested in giving young players a chance, E.g. Wes Burns playing very little minutes. I for one would love to see him on the bench at least fot West Brom, just for the experience of being around a first team match. 

What about Bobby Reid who most recently to this season enjoyed a mediocre second loan spell at Plymouth? I'm not saying we couldn't have seen more of Wes and Bobby, but it's hardly the Johnson era MK 2.

9 hours ago, Robin1988 said:

What about Bobby Reid who most recently to this season enjoyed a mediocre second loan spell at Plymouth? I'm not saying we couldn't have seen more of Wes and Bobby, but it's hardly the Johnson era MK 2.

Every Plymouth fan I know absolutely raved about him. 

1 hour ago, Curr Avon said:

If we lose at home against Preston on Tuesday then expect a few howls of, "Cotterill Out!" from disgruntled City fans.

You should of been where I was sitting on Boxing Day, there were plenty of them already!!!

I wasn't in that camp before, but I am getting increasingly frustrated with the man, I can't listen to his pre-match / post-match interviews, as we are fed the same old rubbsish, everyone's fault except his!

Well at this moment in times he is solely responsible for the mess that we are in, he is the only one that can change things on the pitch, and the only one who has final say on transfers, as well all know if he doesn't like them, they won't play!

I don't swallow the whole story about Bennett, saying he only went elsewhere for more money. He went elsewhere as he would be playing for a team much higher than us, for a manager he respects, and one that won't play him in a position that is alien to him!

For christ sake SC has been banging on about players needed since 2nd Sept, that being the case I would of expected him to have a list as long as your arm of potential targets, that have been scouted to hand to the board, but we all know that is not the case!!!

Of course we have to work within a budget, it's not as though we are targeting the Messi's/Ronaldo's of this world! I think SC needs to set his sights a little lower, it's not as though we are the only club having to do that, and they all seem to be able to bring someone in!

But no, we have to wait until the end of the window, that is when our work can be done, yeah cause that plan worked so well in the summer!!!

4 minutes ago, BCFC81 said:

You should of been where I was sitting on Boxing Day, there were plenty of them already!!!

I wasn't in that camp before, but I am getting increasingly frustrated with the man, I can't listen to his pre-match / post-match interviews, as we are fed the same old rubbsish, everyone's fault except his!

Well at this moment in times he is solely responsible for the mess that we are in, he is the only one that can change things on the pitch, and the only one who has final say on transfers, as well all know if he doesn't like them, they won't play!

I don't swallow the whole story about Bennett, saying he only went elsewhere for more money. He went elsewhere as he would be playing for a team much higher than us, for a manager he respects, and one that won't play him in a position that is alien to him!

For christ sake SC has been banging on about players needed since 2nd Sept, that being the case I would of expected him to have a list as long as your arm of potential targets, that have been scouted to hand to the board, but we all know that is not the case!!!

Of course we have to work within a budget, it's not as though we are targeting the Messi's/Ronaldo's of this world! I think SC needs to set his sights a little lower, it's not as though we are the only club having to do that, and they all seem to be able to bring someone in!

But no, we have to wait until the end of the window, that is when our work can be done, yeah cause that plan worked so well in the summer!!!

Sorry wrong thread!

3 hours ago, BCFC81 said:

Is he quick though?

Archived