IGNORED

Kodjia Interview

View from the Dolman

53 minutes ago, RED@BS14 said:

What he's actually saying is "sorry you've wasted £2m on me I thought I was going to the basement team in Bristol, I'm not good enough at this level and I'll never be a finisher as long as I've got a hole in my arse. 

Not sure why i took the bait on this, what with this being your 2nd post and therefore gas on a windup.

Jk is clearly technically our best player and our only chance of saving ourselves as it stands.

Take a look at the build up against wba, where he wins the free kick then scores with the header, excellent play, i havent quite worked out who the defender was who got tied in knots.

Too good for us.

19 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Not sure why i took the bait on this, what with this being your 2nd post and therefore gas on a windup.

Jk is clearly technically our best player and our only chance of saving ourselves as it stands.

Take a look at the build up against wba, where he wins the free kick then scores with the header, excellent play, i havent quite worked out who the defender was who got tied in knots.

Too good for us.

Whilst I agree that he is a good player he isn't better than us otherwise he wouldn't be playing for us. He can't finish his dinner and that's why he will never play above champ level

3 minutes ago, devoncider said:

Anyone who has player: any key things raised in the other 8 mins? 

Expected things really, teammates great, manager great, likes Bristol, settled in well, enjoys rooming with Fielding, Wilbraham is a good player, impressed with stadium, enjoys playing infront of our supporters and full stadiums, emphasises how hard the team works to improve.

1 hour ago, RED@BS14 said:

What he's actually saying is "sorry you've wasted £2m on me I thought I was going to the basement team in Bristol, I'm not good enough at this level and I'll never be a finisher as long as I've got a hole in my arse. 

Vas te faire encule, vous putain perdant :thumbsup:

Basically, good point made mate.

1 hour ago, simon uk said:

Too good for us.

I'm no gas mate, I've probably seen more city games than you've had hot dinners. Technically our best player is correct until he gets sight of goal but there's not a lot of competition there,  take a look at the chances he misses. I gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier in the season but he isn't cutting the mustard for me. 

With the imminent benefit of hindsight we may wish we'd sold him in this window.

FFP in league one is gonna be hard with his contract.  I doubt our board were savvy enough to put in a relegation clause, 'cause that would never happen to us after last year.

Archived