IGNORED

12 Goals

SedRA

14 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

yet we still beat them at home.....

As enjoyable as that afternoon was... It could have been the same as many others. Despite having chances to be further ahead in the first half, we pretty much played the entire second half in our own penalty area. On another day it would have been same old story.

As mentioned boro also rested several players so I don't hold many hopes for Saturday and I'm normally a happy clapper!!

Interesting to see them back in the prem next season.  Wonder if they'll chance their arm with a couple of Brazilians again?

I use to love watching Juninho and Emerson, aided superbly by the Barmby and Hignett.  Shame they used to concede about 4 goals a game back in those days.

If we even get a point on Saturday I'll be astounded.

We'll probably win 1 - 0.

Looking forward to seeing Albert again...

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Interesting to see them back in the prem next season.  Wonder if they'll chance their arm with a couple of Brazilians again?

I use to love watching Juninho and Emerson, aided superbly by the Barmby and Hignett.  Shame they used to concede about 4 goals a game back in those days.

If we even get a point on Saturday I'll be astounded.

We'll probably win 1 - 0.

Looking forward to seeing Albert again...

Juninho - probably one of my favourite foreign players to grace the premier league.

Archived