IGNORED

Cotterell Sacked [confirmed]

Buckeyed

Seen the reports, thought I'd comment.

It's the right move by your club. Despite not having the sufficient squad depth, you're a decent side with good players who should comfortably be staying up.

Cotterill simply doesn't get the results at this level.

If you get the right man in you'll easily pull away from the bottom 3, because having seen you play us twice, plus a few times on TV, you are miles better than the showers of shite such as Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons and etc.

Ironic that Greg gets the goal that gets him sacked.

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

To be fair Pete O'Rourke doesn't get much wrong..

He doesn't work for Sky Sports, they sacked him ages ago. Now he works for that bulllshit rumour site HITC and he gets 90+% wrong. Although I'm not denying this may be true, probably still has some links and would lose a lot of credibility if he's wrong.

1 minute ago, pnefcok said:

Seen the reports, thought I'd comment.

It's the right move by your club. Despite not having the sufficient squad depth, you're a decent side with good players who should comfortably be staying up.

Cotterill simply doesn't get the results at this level.

If you get the right man in you'll easily pull away from the bottom 3, because having seen you play us twice, plus a few times on TV, you are miles better than the showers of shite such as Bolton, Charlton, MK Dons and etc.

Ironic that Greg gets the goal that gets him sacked.

That's very kind.

However our history says that one good appointment is followed by five shit ones.

I said at Xmas that Warnock would be in charge by the end of the season, nothing today makes me think any differently.

Archived