IGNORED

Nigel Pearson ...is in Bristol

Robbie_Turner

2 hours ago, handsofclay1909 said:

Couldn't he have pictured him holding up a copy of today's newspaper to verify the date and an a to z of Bristol protruding from his pocket. Plus, slightly suspicious that on a cold day the door has been left open. 

Or just asked him if he was here for the Bristol City job..?! 

2 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

This bloke was driving a bus past the City ground ten minutes ago,I'm not sure if it was Ken Dodd or if we have signed Luis Suarez! 

image.jpeg

I did ask him if he was in Bristol for the Managers job and he told me to "Shuddup or I'll smash your face in......choochy face".

there's one for the teenagers :whistle:

I was playing golf today at Long Ashton and bumped into Moyes on the course. Took this snap.

Not reading into anything, but I went over for a chat obviously, and he said he was winding down after "a morning of successful meetings".

Read of it what you will....

Did I mention it was a beautiful sunny afternoon today?!

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/moyes1-480909.jpg

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Leaves on the trees of a deciduous plant, door open, too much sun, clothed for summer... and that third face looks like his son. Oh and no tie.. not there for an interview then!

And at that hour its getting dark is it not? Not been in Blighty in winter for ages so cannot recall.

He wears his watch on his right arm? He's a left hander then.

I wear my watch on my right arm and I'm right handed. It's more comfortable...

2 hours ago, Alessandro said:

I was playing golf today at Long Ashton and bumped into Moyes on the course. Took this snap.

Not reading into anything, but I went over for a chat obviously, and he said he was winding down after "a morning of successful meetings".

Read of it what you will....

Did I mention it was a beautiful sunny afternoon today?!

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/moyes1-480909.jpg

yawn http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/517574/Rio-Ferdinand-Manchester-United-David-Moyes-Old-Trafford-Confrontation-DIscussion-Latest

3 hours ago, P'head Red said:

3 hours ago, collier said:

whoosh!!!!

3 hours ago, P'head Red said:

Oh 'Kin really. How childish this 'kin forum is nowadays. 

Sorry in advance if i've misunderstood you, but did you honestly believe I was being serious?! Have you read through this thread?!?!?!?

27 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Sorry in advance if i've misunderstood you, but did you honestly believe I was being serious?! Have you read through this thread?!?!?!?

yea sarcasm is harder to read than hear to be fair, the yawn made it seem like you were calling out the guy who posted the picture!!! soz

4 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Looks like he signed up this afternoon

Is he flanked by a couple of our elusive board members?  Wondered what they looked like

image.jpeg

He's not flanked by a couple of our board members but he is flanked by a couple of Gasheads in Don's son Gary Megson and ex Rovers player John Rudge.

11 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Funnily enough just spent that last 10 minutes googling the following:

Nigel Pearson in a bar

Nigel Pearson casual clothes

Football kits made by Hummel

The first two searches brought back no results. Couldn't find a match on the third. 

".....and that concludes the case for the prosecution your Honour."

(no shit Sherlock) ... :)

You won't believe it?  Got a sneaky feeling re Tisdale.  Who appeared on stage with him for his encore.....?

.....only Keith bleed'in Dawe.  They did a heart-warming rendition of Bridge Over Troubled Waters......how poignant.  Got a quick photo before both were ushered back stage with what looked like a contract in his hand.

image.jpeg

Archived