IGNORED

Albert still loves us

Lanterne Rouge

38 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

don't whoosh me buddy, whoosh is the worst type of humour and also a convenient way of not coming across as quite the flabdab that you actually are

Nice guy??.how do you know??..you don't.,....he's a waste of time...and what's a flabdab?????....is that you??..

41 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Nice guy??.how do you know??..you don't.,....he's a waste of time...and what's a flabdab?????....is that you??..

beleive me Robbie I know. A flabdab is not me but it used to be which is why I spot right proper flabdabs whenever they show their faces, oh sorry I got that wrong. You are not a flabdab, you're a wurtleturtle. Google it buddy

9 hours ago, cynic said:

Was Downing playing ?

(I did see him poking out of Smiths pocket one time)

There was a 10 minute spell when he was in around everything they did and when Korey went down injured I was fearful that it would give him even more freedom, but then Korey got hold of him and snuffed him out. The guy is so good I am totally amazed (and thankful) that there is not more talk of him in the transfer gossip pages,

11 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

I'm not convinced that's actually Albert, fair play if it is - either that or a fan logs on to it occasionally and has a bit of fun!

If it is him I can't see that sort of thing going down well with Boro fans or management after a defeat!

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There was a 10 minute spell when he was in around everything they did and when Korey went down injured I was fearful that it would give him even more freedom, but then Korey got hold of him and snuffed him out. The guy is so good I am totally amazed (and thankful) that there is not more talk of him in the transfer gossip pages,

I hope that because he does his job so quietly and efficiently that it almost goes unnoticed unless you see him week in week out so the clubs may not pick up on it.

9 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Watching the replay his miss looks very suspicious to say the least...

If I followed that logic, based on missing decent chances today, i would now have suspicions that three of our players have a hidden love for Boro....

50 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

I'm not convinced that's actually Albert, fair play if it is - either that or a fan logs on to it occasionally and has a bit of fun!

Haha yeah it would be a great windup!

But it's very much his page. His profile picture is an illustrated one a fan sent him before he left which only he only has. I'm sure he's confirmed his page to some of the fans that have met him in person also.

44 minutes ago, Kodjias Sprained Wrist said:

But it's very much his page. His profile picture is an illustrated one a fan sent him before he left which only he only has. I'm sure he's confirmed his page to some of the fans that have met him in person also.

Only he has? I have a copy on my laptop and phone now! 

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 23:46, The dastardly red said:

don't whoosh me buddy, whoosh is the worst type of humour and also a convenient way of not coming across as quite the flabdab that you actually are

whoosh whoosh whooosh

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 09:09, Kodjias Sprained Wrist said:

Yeah I am pretty certain it is. He messages from family members and friends from London on there and is frequently tagged in photos with them.

On 1/17/2016 at 00:32, Robert the bruce said:

Get a grip mate...please..no!!!!!....let's hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.,...their welcome to him..

Odd comments.

Humble and genuinely nice bloke, great player and a real entertainer.

I'd have him back tomorrow.

On 1/16/2016 at 23:13, slartibartfast said:

AA did nothing today (I was going to say **** all, but would be disrespectful) Jet did nothing......THEY LOVES US !

No doubt about AA's affection for City but he did have a fairly powerful shot beaten out by O'Donnell in the 2nd half.

Archived